The Democrats concede defeat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    With a death rattle like this, the Dems are finished.

http://www.creators.com/opinion_show.cfm?columnsName=ses

Who wants to join an angry group of bitter losers?

Thanks for all the swing votes, losers.

Correction: You can't answer the charges.

What was it Kerry said today? That question is not legitimate? :boohoo:

:rotflmao:

I can't take it anymore.

Ahhh! My eyes! They burn!!! :puke3:

I'll have the boneless liberal with a side order of raving moonbat. And can I get ketchup with that?

I suggest you go all out and say it was 911 arrests. Why not? The records are sealed, right?

OMG! :clap:

Every time the Dems say 'Vietnam', another nail is hammered into the coffin.

Were still electing Bush... you'll time to deal with Cheney in 2008, but for now focus on Bush and the button and bring back the cocaine. I haven't heard that one for a long time.

Vietnam and alcohol together! :hail:

Can you hand me that nail? Thanks.

WHACK!

Keep them coming.

WHACK!

And a hamster too, all in four short months during his service in ... say it with me, Vietnam.

WHACK!

Huh? Now I'm confused. Bush had an abortion and Larry Flynt greased up lips? But what does that have to do with Vietnam?

As if Dems could shock us ... no, I'm THRILLED! Without any talk of the economy or game plan for security and no mention of 30 years of Kerry's legistlative role, you get to talk more about Vietnam!

Meet the New Boss, same as the Old Boss.

[​IMG]

Abandon ship!

I'll stand way back. The Dems are dialed in for self-destruct, and I plan to sit back and enjoy the show.

So sing on, fat lady!

"blowup:

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Damn, until I read this, I thought that Estrich had a semblance of a brain, not to mention morals. The GOP must F bomb them, since that is what they plan to do. Unreal and unpatriotic, no holds barred and they need to be called on it.

3. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,125
    Don't worry... it'll all backfire on them. It always does.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,125
    Hilarious pic Comrade. I had to copy it and send it to some folks.

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    Holy crap. i mean i knew they were falling apart. But these people are in utter shambles. They think they havent been mean and nasty. Hello?! Who do they think invented the politics of personal destruction. I mean holy crap what do they call Michael Moore? They freaking compared President Bush to adolf hitler, arguably the lowest scum to have ever lived. And they think they have been nice?

They think Kerry and his men have been ignoring the Swift Boats? heck no Kerry sent out his men to fight them from day one. Kerry was an idiot for sending people who had no idea what they were talking about and didnt even read the book to fight with them but Kerry and the Dems were answering the charges. the problems were they changed their story like every other day. and Kerry wouldnt just release is darn records to the world. Its not that big a deal. But to say Kerry has tried to stay above it and ignore it. You have to be joking if you believe that. the man tried to sue to get them to shut up.

These people are detached from reality. Instead of looking at where the problem is, themselves. they are just going to get meaner and nastier. I dont know if this is a good or bad thing. i mean its good cause Bush will win...but If they keep going they can get violent very easily.

6. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    They call it the hate parade.

http://www.blogsforbush.com/media/heinz_hell.mp3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    All of us that do not desire to have JFK lead us. We don't 'get it.' We expect more current info, not relying on 35 year old stuff, being questioned by those that were there. Dumb us.

What is JFK's 'secret' plan for Iraq? Afghanistan?

What would he do about Iran? What I've heard is that we would provide nuclear capability for electricity, which they do not need, in order to preempt their weapons production? :wtf:

8. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I've been saying it since I got here: Kerry and company are a bunch of "holier then thou" bullshit artists! I swear, they really thought they could have their convention in Boston, replete with the "Kerry takes Boston Harbor" boat trip, the home videos, and his "reporting for duty" nonsense and ram it down everyones throat. It is a total insult to our intelligence that these people think they are so smart and better then the rest of us that we would buy into it. Add in Hillary's "we're going to take your money and spend it for you" mentality and you can see why the Democratic Party is going to go the way of the Whigs. No sale here! I will do my damndest to to make sure as many people I know do not vote for any Dems in November.

Whether you drive a 1971 Ford F-150 or a 2004 BMW 7 series, people eventually get fed up being served cold BS with a side of contempt.

9. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    So, what the Democrats are saying is that, after Richard Clarke, the "non-partisan" 911 Commision, Michael Moore, Air America (who can forget Al Franken's battle cry: Bush is going down!), the Boston freak show, and $50 million worth of the worst, unsubstantiated horseshit that Georgee Soros could dream up - what - the gloves are coming off???!!!!

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    I cant imagine what they have planned. Although if they are taking off the gloves all it means is they are planning to get more S*** on their hands.