I think the federal government should put money into the private sector to cure disea

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I think the federal government should put money into labs, private businesses and medical research to cure every disease. Yes, 200 years ago humanity had to deal with small pox's, and far more, but research wiped them out!!!! Doubling our life span and making life better.

Let's close our bases in the middle east and move that money into medical research Obama. I'll support you fully. A simple 50 billion dollars a year would help cure so many diseases and end so much needless pain. Please. No one should suffer. :(:(:(

I watched my dad and grandma's die from this disease. I want it gone. :( No more pain :( please. A Manhattan project to end cancer and heart disease would save millions of people.

I just can't stand seeing people suffer from such diseases. When we could cure them with our technology.

Last edited:
A nice thought, but don't you think the government should first address many of the problems causing and/or contributing to these diseases? HEALTHCARE, pollution, obesity, food, etc...

Forum List

Back