Liberals love Free Speech

Yes, but that doesn't mean you invite an arsonist to a barn dance.

BTW, how do you know Morehouse President John Silvanus Wilson, Jr. is a Liberal?

What has this got to do with liberals?

What world leader of any party would want to share a stage with someone who might spend 15 minutes attacking them? Perhaps they should - but I understand why they don't.

I get really tired of threads that take an instance of a liberal/conservative caught littering to post "Liberals love littering". It's all very rottweiler.

Last edited:
What has this got to do with liberals?

What world leader of any party would want to share a stage with someone who might spend 15 minutes attacking them? Perhaps they should - but I understand why they don't.

I get really tired of threads that take an instance of a liberal/conservative caught littering to post "Liberals love littering". It's all very rottweiler.

Claiming the high road when you cannot in reality claim it.

That's so liberal.

That's so liberal.

No, it's so human.

This childish need to blame anything and everything bad on the other "team" while claiming the high ground yourself that is obvious here.

That's so liberal.

No, it's so human.

This childish need to blame anything and everything bad on the other "team" while claiming the high ground yourself that is obvious here.

No the point is liberals are known for sliencing speech....they haze republicans or disinvite them at colleges, and god forbid you criticize a protected class......

That's so liberal.

No, it's so human.

No it's not. It's so hypocritical.

I can find numerous posts of yours where you decided to jump into and engage in the partisan hackery you claim to distance yourself from. You'd rather me not do that, would you? I know how to search comments, Saigon. I will use them against you.

Last edited:
Of course it is hypocritical.

But the only reason this thread exists is because the OP wants to claim the high road. He is doing exactly what he seeks to condemn.

No the point is liberals are known for sliencing speech..

No, the point is that childish cliches may serve to make you feel superior, but they say more about you than they do about liberals.

And yes, I engage in partisan debate. What I don't do is pretend that either side of the political spectrum has a monopoly on intelligence, politeness or morality.

Last edited:
The right wingers hate free speech, as well as everything else in the constitution. They think it's toilet paper.

A thread where a conservative misinterprets a bunch of facts and twists them to attack a straw man enemy while contributing to the paranoia of his equally brain dead compatriots?

icon_coffee.gif
Someone notify me when something new or original happens around here.

Of course it is hypocritical.

But the only reason this thread exists is because the OP wants to claim the high road. He is doing exactly what he seeks to condemn.

No the point is liberals are known for sliencing speech..

No, the point is that childish cliches may serve to make you feel superior, but they say more about you than they do about liberals.

And yes, I engage in partisan debate. What I don't do is pretend that either side of the political spectrum has a monopoly on intelligence, politeness or morality.

That's a lie, Saigon. Why are you ad homming me now? Did I upset you? You have zero place to speak.

TK -

I don't mean to single you out here - but every poster on this board who thinks they can seize the highground by pretending ALL liberals or ALL conservatives are goat-raping terrorists who hate freedom needs to seek therapy. It's beyond childish.

Realistically, there are very few crimes or faults to which any political group can claim a monopoly.

TK -

I don't mean to single you out here - but every poster on this board who thinks they can seize the highground by pretending ALL liberals or ALL conservatives are goat-raping terrorists who hate freedom needs to seek therapy. It's beyond childish.

Realistically, there are very few crimes or faults to which any political group can claim a monopoly.

At least you sound more sincere than Jake does. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yes, but that doesn't mean you invite an arsonist to a barn dance.

BTW, how do you know Morehouse President John Silvanus Wilson, Jr. is a Liberal?

You may think that a person is an asshole (i.e. LIBERAL) by what he says, but you KNOW a person is a liberal (i.e. ASSHOLE) by what he does.

Forum List

Back