I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Why on earth should kids speak English?
Good god.
You asked me how we know who the illegals are in the schools. When a 12-year-old can’t speak English, that’s a clue. We have a school in the area where all the illegals have settled, and 25% of the schoolkids can’t speak English.

THIS is what is driving up your property taxes. So either vote for someone who isn’t flying illegals into the country, or stop complaining.

So WHY do you clowns continually give trump credit for the vaccine?
because his admin cut the gov regs that Dems love so much to warp speed the production .. and because unlike Dems we recognize historical truths .. for instance the left likes to claim the Briben admin is responsible for ending the pandemic even though more Americans died from covid during his admin even though said admin had a vaccine ready for use passed to them by the Trump admin .. these are facts ..

Trump claiming he stopped ALL travel from China, when in FACT he didn't.
It's a neat talking point though.
Repeat the LIE enough times, then make the LIE bigger.

why were the Dems calling him a xenophobe when he wanted to restrict travel from china .

WTF? if the vaccine worked, what were you all worried about? Why can't you all explain? cat got your tongues?
The vaccine did work, Q-NUT.
You don't know how vaccines work.
How many doctors and military lost their jobs and service for not getting vaccinated. Do you know what the word mandatory means? hahahahahahahahahaha I guess you don't, master hasn't explained it to you yet.
THAT was THEIR CHOICE.

Current Status of Vaccines for Military Personnel - NCBI​

1711796123861.png
National Institutes of Health (NIH) (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › books › NBK220954

The Department of Defense (DoD) administers 17 different vaccines, as outlined in the Joint Instruction on Immunizations and Chemoprophylaxis (Secretaries ...
It's already happening,

Forum List

Back