I think Obama is one of two things.

^ dipshit skye Grampa Murked U :rofl:

idsf2.gif

obamaosama.jpg

tumblrlklhzg5iuh1qf10tr.jpg

no need to get personal fuckface

You might want to look back over your own posts before you go whining about insults.
Truisms aren't insults.
It helps to be smart enough to know when you're being insulted.

I get insulted on occasion but am smart enough to consider the source. It is usually an arrogant asshole who thinks he is smarter than anyone that disagrees with his half-baked opinions.
Being smarter than you isn't much of an accomplishment. In fact, being characterized as only smarter than you is a little insulting.

You are the only one that thinks you are smarter than me.

no need to get personal fuckface

You might want to look back over your own posts before you go whining about insults.
Truisms aren't insults.

I get insulted on occasion but am smart enough to consider the source. It is usually an arrogant asshole who thinks he is smarter than anyone that disagrees with his half-baked opinions.
Being smarter than you isn't much of an accomplishment. In fact, being characterized as only smarter than you is a little insulting.
agree Liminal Its like saying "I'm smarter than HenryBHough" or "I'm smarter than Unkotare" lol. Doesn't say much :eusa_whistle:

Truisms aren't insults.

Did you conduct a poll to come up with that result?

Truisms aren't insults.

Did you conduct a poll to come up with that result?

I didn't have too. It is obvious to the most casual observer that a jerk who has to brag about how much smarter he is than everyone else is an ignorant asshole.

Truisms aren't insults.

Everyone is smarter than you. That's why you get laughed at so much.

Obama is a traitor

pure and simple... a communist Islamic traitor.

and Americans voted him twice.

that must say someting to you...about the mental capability of some Americans
^ the typical republican. And why most in this country think social conservatives are batshit insane. :rofl:
Not "think". "Know".

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

1. The dumbest president we've ever had.

2. A traitor that is actively trying to sell us down the river.

Exibit:
A. 4 high level terrorists for a deserter.
B. Making absurd deals with Iran that EVERYONE knows are a total failure.
C. Constantly bashing Christians in defense of Islamic bullshit.
D. Constantly siding with liars & thugs & against police.

It would be easy to go on but I'll just be called a troll or hack anyhow so yeah...

Obama is?
And yet.................[emoji38]
332-206.

Nuff said.

1. The dumbest president we've ever had.

2. A traitor that is actively trying to sell us down the river.

Exibit:
A. 4 high level terrorists for a deserter.
B. Making absurd deals with Iran that EVERYONE knows are a total failure.
C. Constantly bashing Christians in defense of Islamic bullshit.
D. Constantly siding with liars & thugs & against police.

It would be easy to go on but I'll just be called a troll or hack anyhow so yeah...

Obama is?
And yet.................[emoji38]
332-206.

Nuff said.

yep, the black guy won and the country lost. Not because he is half black, but because he is an america-hating marxist collectivist.

Obama is a traitor

pure and simple... a communist Islamic traitor.

and Americans voted him twice.

that must say someting to you...about the mental capability of some Americans

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

From where I'm sitting, the fact that you actually believe that nonsense says a lot more about your mental capability than that of the average American.

Considering the lack of capitalization skills that skye possesses, I am shocked that they believe they have the ability to judge the mental capacity of Americans. My guess is skye is a Fox News drone that is actually quite stupid.

Truisms aren't insults.

Everyone is smarter than you. That's why you get laughed at so much.

Another arrogant asshole that thinks he is smart.

Anyone who thinks Obama is a Muslim or marxist is a brainwashed hater dupe and a FUNCTIONAL moron. Surrounded by ignorant racist Pub dupes out here in cow country NY, I know they're not stupid, just ignorant and duped. See sig last line...After seeing the disaster in all things BOOOSH, it's amazing how powerful BS propaganda can be. Time to end the Reagan BS with some fairness debate again. A disgrace.

Forum List

Back