I think Obama is one of two things.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
1. The dumbest president we've ever had.

2. A traitor that is actively trying to sell us down the river.

Exibit:
A. 4 high level terrorists for a deserter.
B. Making absurd deals with Iran that EVERYONE knows are a total failure.
C. Constantly bashing Christians in defense of Islamic bullshit.
D. Constantly siding with liars & thugs & against police.

It would be easy to go on but I'll just be called a troll or hack anyhow so yeah...

Obama is?

Exibit:

It would be easy to go on but I'll just be called a troll or hack anyhow so yeah...

Obama is?
deal_with_it_obama.gif

:rofl:

Lol jk sorry :laugh:

Obama is a traitor

pure and simple... a communist Islamic traitor.

and Americans voted him twice.

that must say someting to you...about the mental capability of some Americans

Obama is a traitor

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

From where I'm sitting, the fact that you actually believe that nonsense says a lot more about your mental capability than that of the average American.

Obama is a traitor

^ the typical republican. And why most in this country think social conservatives are batshit insane. :rofl:

Last edited:
Obama is a traitor

From where I'm sitting, the fact that you actually believe that nonsense says a lot more about your mental capability than that of the average American.

Why...sure it's all a matter of perspective

Because from where I am sitting .... well .....I see things differently than you....we all believe in what we believe! :)

A. How do you define "high level terrorist"?

B. Since the "deal" has yet to be made, the fact that you think you "know" it's a failure without knowing what it is says more about you than it does Obama.

C. How has Obama "bashed" Christians?

D. Who has Obama "sided with" "against" the police?
Deflect and deny all you want, but the chips are in. Obama IS hell upon this earth.

B. Since the "deal" has yet to be made, the fact that you think you "know" it's a failure without knowing what it is says more about you than it does Obama.

Deflect and deny all you want, but the chips are in. Obama IS hell upon this earth.
Bow before him!

695390.jpg

Bow before him!

695390.jpg
The queer look suits him

Along wit

Exibit:

Obama is?
All valid points.

Obama is a traitor

Because from where I am sitting .... well .....I see things differently than you....we all believe in what we believe! :)

Of course you see differently. Your tinfoil hat has slid down over your eyes. Push it back up on top of your head where you usually wear it.

Bow before him!

695390.jpg
The queer look suits him
If he's queer then why did he write this book? :dunno:

Whereallthewhitewomenat.jpg

OP- Of course, you're ridiculously misinformed, hater dupe. But thanks for the world depression and the longest, stupidest wars ever...
Avoiding war is inviting the devastation of civilization itself. Obama has proven that over and over for the last six years. Bitch. :slap:
So what idiotic, chickenhawk, stupid war did you want to start, brainwashed functional shyttehead?

Obama is a traitor

Of course you see differently. Your tinfoil hat has slid down over your eyes. Push it back up on top of your head where you usually wear it.

no need to get personal fuckface

A. Any terrorist who has been a leader in any attacks and who is good at planning. The terrorists that Obama released were right back at doing what they do best. Our own intel says they were high level.

B. A non-binding agreement with people who still chant "Death to America" and boast that the deal will not include recognizing Israel as a state or any inspections of their military bases is one that cannot bode well for America or our allies. Virtually all of Obama's foreign policies have favored the radical Muslims.

C. While Obama has constantly defended Islam and chastises people for being concerned, he does not stand up for Christians even as they are slaughtered in high numbers by Muslims. He brought up the crusades to imply that Christians are violent, but failed to acknowledge that the crusades were in defense of the violence by Muslims. He also chose Easter to bash the Christians again by condemning their actions. He never once said that the future does not belong to those who slander Christians.

D. Obama sided with the professor against the Cambridge police by claiming they acted stupidly despite them going by the book for a reported break in. He also didn't say a word to discourage the riots in Ferguson or encourage people to wait for the facts. The DOJ investigated and second guessed local authorities.

Bow before him!

695390.jpg
The queer look suits him
If he's queer then why did he write this book? :dunno:

Whereallthewhitewomenat.jpg
Closet Queers Got Cover Stories.

Forum List

Back