I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

It's not the kids that need to be banned.

We need to ban public schools. They've become churches unto themselves with atheist teachers posing as Saint Peter.

And kids who actually go to church and believe in God are belittled incessantly by others.

Why pay for something like what we have now? America used to be #1 in scholarship. Now, we're behind Mexico.

Last edited:

We need to ban public schools. They've become churches unto themselves with atheist teachers as Saint Peter.

And kids who actually go to church and believe in God are belittled incessantly by others.

Why pay for something like what we have now? America used to be #1 in scholarship. Now, we're behind Mexico.

god is a myth.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
Sounds gay to me

We need to ban public schools. They've become churches unto themselves with atheist teachers as Saint Peter.

god is a myth.
You gay

god is a myth.
The Lord God is a true, wise, fair, and present being in millions of Christian homes, worldwide. And I appreciate the beautiful world he has shared with me and my family.

Sorry the atheist bug bit you. There is not a single thing I can do about it, except ask God to surround you with so much love and peace you will know the difference right away. Have a lovely evening, Mr. Otto. :)

god is a myth.

But the idea that man can control the climate, or people can decide on their gender isn't?

Then you wonder why we don't want your people in charge of anything in this country.

Nobody is asserting that man controls the climate. We're asserting that burning of fossil fuels is changing our climate in not positive ways. Also, what is it with mutations that causes you non-evolving conservatives issues.

Makes you wonder why your such an idiot.

GOOD LORD. Shades of Canada. Now all you have to claim is that you felt unsafe to convict one of a crime?

BANG BANG.

I guess all of us were "criminals" by the time we were 9 years old then.

d0b8ccdfb59b256afdba5afa83303df2--little-cowboy-little-boys.jpg

god is a myth.

But the idea that man can control the climate, or people can decide on their gender isn't?

Then you wonder why we don't want your people in charge of anything in this country.

Nobody is asserting that man controls the climate. We're asserting that burning of fossil fuels is changing our climate in not positive ways. Also, what is it with mutations that causes you non-evolving conservatives issues.

Makes you wonder why your such an idiot.
You're. Idiot.

god is a myth.

Yes and yes lol.

Why do you get so butthurt over transgendered people? Why the hell do you care so much? Just let people be people.
Those aren't people.
They are. You’re just a whiny little bitch who never grew out of the 8th grade.

god is a myth.

Yes and yes lol.

Why do you get so butthurt over transgendered people? Why the hell do you care so much? Just let people be people.
Those aren't people.
They are. You’re just a whiny little bitch who never grew out of the 8th grade.
No they're not. They're sick, demented sub humans - as are liberals.

Lets break down a trans-woman who chases after women:

1. This person is biologically a man.
2. This person identifies and dresses as a woman.
3. So basically a trans-woman is a straight dude in a dress.

It's not the kids that need to be banned. We need to ban public schools. They've become churches unto themselves with atheist teachers as Saint Peter. And kids who actually go to church and believe in God are belittled incessantly by others. Why pay for something like what we have now? America used to be #1 in scholarship. Now, we're behind Mexico.
god is a myth.

How great of you to graciously decide that for the other 84% of the world population (5.8 Billion) who would disagree with you!

Of course, the mere fact that you think you just "know better" is proof that you are just another worthless, arrogant, kuntrag fascist.

84 percent of the world population has faith; a third are Christian - Washington Times

Our schools have a way of destroying children who displease political correctness of sophists. If I ruled the world, schools would be turned back over to the churches who used their facilities during the week to convert God's house into a learning institution 5 days a week.

They should give them slate lapboards and washable chalk for class assignments or erasable etch-a-sketch boards that respond to a stylus for quizzes and mathematics. Or paper and pencils if they have members with a pencil-making factory and a paper mill with grids or lines.

We have large churches with classrooms in them, and we could teach elementary through college courses there, and tithes could help fund the schools and reduce atheism that pulls everybody down except its perpetrators.

I'm weary of picking up a newspaper and finding out some teacher seduced a child in their professional care or a child pulled a gun out of his or her backpack and shot somebody they didn't like.

The American tradition was to bring children into the human family with love and enthusiasm for what they can do with a little knowledge and a way with comprehending what they read quickly and efficiently.

Forum List

Back