I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

NOW do you see what we've been bitching about and calling them snowflakes?????

Cause they melt over everything

The real bitch of it is that the other kid who was also playing shoot-em-up was not suspended. The ratfink punks didn't even mention he was also playing shoot-em-up.

I raised my son not to be rat, so when he was interrogated by security, he kept his friend's name out of it. He took all the heat.

That sucks, and sounds as if it was an over reaction. But here's the thing. After nearly every school shooting, when the shooters past conduct is dissected, little signs emerge that were often overlooked. Well, it looks as if schools are now looking into them pro-actively.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I have always hated liberals. I am a Bill Buckley conservative.

My problem with the current pseudocon movement is their hypocriscy, their bigotry, their stupidity, and their psychotic break with reality. Just because I hate pseudocons, it does not automatically follow I love fucking hippies.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
What’s the name we can all call the school and tell the we will leave bad reviews

Geez, the black ones were hopping all over the place in shop class with rubber band guns. It's just kids being kids. I had already done all that by 8th grade. I wanted to make a gun rack with the bandsaw.

8th grade and they're pew-pewing it around the shop tables.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

My problem with the current pseudocon movement is their hypocriscy, their bigotry, their stupidity, and their psychotic break with reality. Just because I hate pseudocons, it does not automatically follow I love fucking hippies.

That hypocrisy, bigotry, stupidity and psychotic creak with reality makes it's way around the table...….just sayin

I shit you not.

Thank you.
What’s the name we can all call the school and tell the we will leave bad reviews
Ill call em!

That sucks, and sounds as if it was an over reaction. But here's the thing. After nearly every school shooting, when the shooters past conduct is dissected, little signs emerge that were often overlooked. Well, it looks as if schools are now looking into them pro-actively.
Everyone knows my son. The security guy even told me this whole thing is fucking stupid. He knows my son, and he knows my son is one of the kindest people in the world.

We commiserated for a while over the fucking idiotic hyper-vigilance going on.

It's the assistant vice principal who is the problem.

She and I have had a run-in before when I found out the high school gives out contraceptives to the kids without the parents knowledge or consent. We had a gigantic shouting match about it in her office one day. I told her if I found out she ever gave any condoms to my son, or the pill to my daughters, without my consent, I would sue them back to the caves.

She tried to tell me the high school clinic was not part of the school. This is a clinic INSIDE the high school, with our high school name on it. That's when I fucking lost it.

It's the school covering its ass (and the teacher's who was out of the room, btw, but that's probably a different story) imo.

I've had to do expulsion hearings in "zero tolerance" schools for kids who'd have just been "counseled" in previous days, and the most I accomplished was making a sch dist realize the bs of what they'd done so the kid gets his path greased for getting back in

What seems most galling to me is that they're forcing you to spend your money for what a school psychologist or trained counselor/administrator should be doing in explaining to kids why - unfortunately - in this day it's inappropriate behavior in school to do what is appropriate behavior out of school because adults are very worried how any other student would misunderstand about firearms.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
/----/ Sorry that happened to your son. The schools have gone off the cliff.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Your problem is right now you are standing in the middle of no man's land while both trenches are firing at each other. You may despise the "neocons" as you call them, but the left despises you even more, despite your hatred of Trump and those of us who either support him, or don't see him as evil inarnate.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

This is not the time to be an idealist. These commies are stealing your country. Time to fight.

Forum List

Back