I think I will stop paying my mortgage

It doesn't work that way, you have to have a history of being a dead beat, it doesn't work for those who have always paid their debts.

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Stop polluting threads with your grudge against BigReb. You too get a room or go back to the thread youv'e already hijacked...nobody gives a shit except you two. Even better, take it to PMs..

Kindly
Grump
OMG, they are STILL at it?????

Guys, give it a rest. How many days is it now?

sounds like a good idea to me. i know someone in a wheelchair for life who was rewarded a disability van, i think i'll cut off my legs. i need a new car.

I hope you never lose the use of your legs.
Do you seriously think a man who is wheelchair bound for the rest is is life is "Rewarded" a van for fun???
Maybe he needs to get to dr. appts or to the store for food.
How many times have you asked him if he needed a ride???
What a Foolish comment...

sounds like a good idea to me. i know someone in a wheelchair for life who was rewarded a disability van, i think i'll cut off my legs. i need a new car.

I hope you never lose the use of your legs.
Do you seriously think a man who is wheelchair bound for the rest is is life is "Rewarded" a van for fun???
Maybe he needs to get to dr. appts or to the store for food.
How many times have you asked him if he needed a ride???
What a Foolish comment...

She was mocking the OP.

The overhang in empty and foreclosing houses is killing EVERYBODY'S real estate market, which is killing the bonds associated with that market, which is killing the banks, which is killing the economy.

Hey I know...lets cut off our own noses to spite our neighors bankrupting faces, shall we?

Let's hang onto an already obviously failed supply side economic policy, and let's just all do NOTHING.

How about we cut the Federal Tax on Energy, Gas, and Fuel across the board? WTF. Why not? Everybody wins. Shit yeah. :)

Not an entirely bad idea.

However, much of that tax pays for the continued repair and construction of roads.

IN that sense, gasoline tax is the kind of USER TAX that the Libertarians think are okay, right?

Because in this adminitration if you are a dead beat you get rewarded. More help for people who are behind or under water on their mortgage.

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course.

It doesn't work that way, you have to have a history of being a dead beat, it doesn't work for those who have always paid their debts.

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Can't you try to limit the Stalking and Harassment to one Thread?
Do you want to see one of your lies? Count Your Friends, and then count Big Rebs. You claim no one will miss him or care, you are after him like a broken record, not even noticing who is lined up with you in character assassination. To what end? What purpose is served.

The overhang in empty and foreclosing houses is killing EVERYBODY'S real estate market, which is killing the bonds associated with that market, which is killing the banks, which is killing the economy.

Hey I know...lets cut off our own noses to spite our neighors bankrupting faces, shall we?

Let's hang onto an already obviously failed supply side economic policy, and let's just all do NOTHING.

How about we cut the Federal Tax on Energy, Gas, and Fuel across the board? WTF. Why not? Everybody wins. Shit yeah. :)

However, much of that tax pays for the continued repair and construction of roads.

IN that sense, gasoline tax is the kind of USER TAX that the Libertarians think are okay, right?

Within the bounds of Government by the consent of the governed, yes. Libertarians are not Anti Government, Libertarian's as best as I can determine want Government to color within the lines. We want Government to honor it's own boundaries and limitations. It's not that complicated. When confronted with a situation, state your cause and your plan. With the exception of Emergency Response, Submit it for approval like the rest of us.

Why is it always front line being Furloughed, and not Administration? We need to address that. :)

Within the bounds of Government by the consent of the governed, yes. Libertarians are not Anti Government, Libertarian's as best as I can determine want Government to color within the lines. We want Government to honor it's own boundaries and limitations. It's not that complicated. When confronted with a situation, state your cause and your plan. With the exception of Emergency Response, Submit it for approval like the rest of us.

Why is it always front line being Furloughed, and not Administration? We need to address that. :)

The public wouldn't notice if Administration was furloughed, and thus they would not support higher taxation.

Because in this adminitration if you are a dead beat you get rewarded. More help for people who are behind or under water on their mortgage.

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course.

did you realise to get help with their mortgages they have to be current?

If you have no personal pride or self esteem and such then by all means become a deadbeat.
sounds like the only thing seperating you from a deadbeat right now is your having money?

Last edited:

If you have no personal pride or self esteem and such then by all means become a deadbeat.
sounds like the only thing seperating you from a deadbeat right now is your having money?

Instead I'd justify my lack of pride and self-esteem by joining a "protest movement" that sleeps in parks.

Of course. Why would you need help? :eusa_eh:

Don't stop paying your mortgage just to spite someone. Be thankul that you have a job and your health to pay a mortgage. Sure, there are many who could have kept making payments but failed to do so because their house lost value but there were many who lost their jobs AND just couldn't keep up. I truly feel sorry for those people. There are a lot of people hurting right now. Count your blessings.
:eek:

Who are you and what have you done with LordBrownTrout???

Haha!! Still here. See, a libertarianpaleoliberalclassicconservative type can still have compassion!!

Forum List

Back