I think I will stop paying my mortgage

You say you want limited government, but is that because you don't want them coddling big business anymore or because you think that government is just "holding" free enterprise back and thats what is keeping our country down. Big difference.

Both. When big government coddles big business, they hold back free enterprise, free markets and freedom. Crony capitalism is not free market capitalism. I'll vote for the government that does not desire to meddle in the free market...because they NEVER get it right.

Don't stop paying your mortgage just to spite someone. Be thankul that you have a job and your health to pay a mortgage. Sure, there are many who could have kept making payments but failed to do so because their house lost value but there were many who lost their jobs AND just couldn't keep up. I truly feel sorry for those people. There are a lot of people hurting right now. Count your blessings.

If it's such a great option then go for it. Until then, you're just looking for shit to complain about and talking a big game. Put up or shut up.

How many more people are going to complain about how "good" the poor and broke people have it. Pathetic.

Just tired of people who think everything is owed to them . .Why should they get rewarded for being dead beats.

Now everyone struggling to pay their mortgage is a deadbeat. Very deep analysis on your part. Well done.

Why not just stop Bitching and Fund those Mortgages out of Your Retirement Fund? Why not Fund Them under All Federal Employee Retirement Funds? It's only fair to spread the wealth around, Right? Hey, why not get you and your Buddies to fund the Mortgages out of your Unused Sick Day and Vacation Benefits? That would be so cool. ;)

What about the people who played by the book, bought within or below their means, where not screwed by a bank, but their house has lost 25-30% of value merely because of the many other houses that people have walked away from and or/were foreclosed on?
Maybe they haven't lost a job, but perhaps their income has been reduced by 20%, in order to keep a job?
Attach to that the higher costs of the basic necessities, food, utilities, etc.
What about those people?

I would say those folks fall under my "etc." above. ;)

What about people that ran off to Vegas with their life savings, gambled it all away, and married their 18 year old cousin before falling down drunk?

:eusa_eh:

Not that I know anyone like that...:redface:

Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :eusa_shhh:

You refinance what you owe at a lower interest rate. Which could save quite a bit on your monthly payment.

So you want to borrow $180K with $125K collateral, no money down and at a low interest rate.

That's worse than what got us into this mess.
:rolleyes:

You already owe $180K on something worth $125K.

That's right and they are honoring their end of the deal.

What's in it for the bank to lower your interest rate to that of someone who has 20% or more in equity?

So you want to borrow $180K with $125K collateral, no money down and at a low interest rate.

What's in it for the bank to lower your interest rate to that of someone who has 20% or more in equity?

But it's only fair! Redistribute already! :eusa_whistle:

Don't stop paying your mortgage just to spite someone. Be thankul that you have a job and your health to pay a mortgage. Sure, there are many who could have kept making payments but failed to do so because their house lost value but there were many who lost their jobs AND just couldn't keep up. I truly feel sorry for those people. There are a lot of people hurting right now. Count your blessings.
:eek:

Who are you and what have you done with LordBrownTrout???

Less foreclosures.

Why do banks keep sending ME offers to refinance if there's nothing in it for them?

If it's such a great option then go for it. Until then, you're just looking for shit to complain about and talking a big game. Put up or shut up.

How many more people are going to complain about how "good" the poor and broke people have it. Pathetic.

Just tired of people who think everything is owed to them . .Why should they get rewarded for being dead beats.
being ( from your AV) you are a military wife, What do you do for work?I am curious what a birther does.

Good question. What do birfers do? Buggereb? USRetard?

We can assume you now know your thread was posted in error, that no one thinks anything is ‘owed’ to him, that those who may participate in such programs are not ‘deadbeats,’ and in essence you have no idea what you’re talking about.

If there where actually poor people in America it would be one thing, but when people that the government seem to think is poor have cars and cell phones, I dont buy that they are poor at all.

You exhibit your ignorance. Cars and wireless aren’t luxuries, they’re a basic necessity of life. How else can one find work without a car or phone, and neither are an indicator of wealth or poverty.

Less foreclosures.

Why do banks keep sending ME offers to refinance if there's nothing in it for them?

Those lovely up-front interest payments are also in it for them, rather than your previous lender.

Now everyone struggling to pay their mortgage is a deadbeat. Very deep analysis on your part. Well done.

Why not just stop Bitching and Fund those Mortgages out of Your Retirement Fund? Why not Fund Them under All Federal Employee Retirement Funds? It's only fair to spread the wealth around, Right? Hey, why not get you and your Buddies to fund the Mortgages out of your Unused Sick Day and Vacation Benefits? That would be so cool. ;)

What about people that ran off to Vegas with their life savings, gambled it all away, and married their 18 year old cousin before falling down drunk?

Not that I know anyone like that...:redface:

What the heck does that have to do with personal responsibility and paying a mortgage?
OH, nm...I just answered my own question! :razz:

being ( from your AV) you are a military wife, What do you do for work?I am curious what a birther does.

And on behalf of taxpayers everywhere, let me be the first to say YOUR WELCOME for the income your family gets from us.

Oh and yeah, the spiteful cow thing again.

My husband worked for every dollar that he gets, he served 25 years and if it was not for people who volunteer there would be a draft .People who have welfare and other entitlement programs can not say the same especially those who have been on welfare for generations
.I used to work for a mail order pharmacy benefit provider. I no longer work because I dont have to and my husband prefers me to stay home for my kids. My husband has his military retirement and works full time making contact lenses. IF our situation changes I have no problem going back to work and my old job would take me back they have called and begged me to go back because I did my job and I did it well.. We pay our bills on time and I have never been late on any payments. We save money so we dont have to freak out if hubby gets laid off . ITs called being prepared!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlike the people on the left who feels that the government owes them everything and rely on the tax payers for everything.

Forum List

Back