I think I will stop paying my mortgage

Just tired of people who think everything is owed to them . .Why should they get rewarded for being dead beats.
being ( from your AV) you are a military wife, What do you do for work?I am curious what a birther does.

And on behalf of taxpayers everywhere, let me be the first to say YOUR WELCOME for the income your family gets from us.

Oh and yeah, the spiteful cow thing again.

So what is it that you do for a living, where you so generously support the poor? :doubt:

but when people that the government seem to think is poor have cars and cell phones, I dont buy that they are poor at all.

When you consider the expense of not having these things in our society, you're using an extremely poor measure. It takes greater wealth to get by without a car, in most places in the US. Having a cell phone has become a de facto necessity in order to hold down a job for many people.

This thread has served one purpose: to further divide an already separate nation.

I would say it's an argument between the poor and the rich. But it's more like the poor and the complacent.

How is easing regulations to allow people to refinance their mortgages dividing the nation, exactly?

Just tired of people who think everything is owed to them . .Why should they get rewarded for being dead beats.
being ( from your AV) you are a military wife, What do you do for work?I am curious what a birther does.
My husband worked for every dollar that he gets, he served 25 years and if it was not for people who volunteer there would be a draft .People who have welfare and other entitlement programs can not say the same especially those who have been on welfare for generations
.I used to work for a mail order pharmacy benefit provider. I no longer work because I dont have to and my husband prefers me to stay home for my kids. My husband has his military retirement and works full time making contact lenses. IF our situation changes I have no problem going back to work and my old job would take me back they have called and begged me to go back because I did my job and I did it well.. We pay our bills on time and I have never been late on any payments. We save money so we dont have to freak out if hubby gets laid off . ITs called being prepared!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlike the people on the left who feels that the government owes them everything and rely on the tax payers for everything.
You live off of the generosity of the American people and yet you begrudge hardworking Americans the opportunity to refinance their mortgages at no cost to the taxpayer?

Such irony.

The overhang in empty and foreclosing houses is killing EVERYBODY'S real estate market, which is killing the bonds associated with that market, which is killing the banks, which is killing the economy.

Hey I know...lets cut off our own noses to spite our neighors bankrupting faces, shall we?

Let's hang onto an already obviously failed supply side economic policy, and let's just all do NOTHING.

Because in this adminitration if you are a dead beat you get rewarded. More help for people who are behind or under water on their mortgage.

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course.

It doesn't work that way, you have to have a history of being a dead beat, it doesn't work for those who have always paid their debts.

This thread has served one purpose: to further divide an already separate nation.

I would say it's an argument between the poor and the rich. But it's more like the poor and the complacent.

How is easing regulations to allow people to refinance their mortgages dividing the nation, exactly?

It started like this:

" I think I will stop paying my mortgage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because in this adminitration if you are a dead beat you get rewarded. More help for people who are behind or under water on their mortgage.

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course."

Self-righteous people breaking their arms patting themselves on the back for having their noses above water, while those probably a half notch below the self-righteous are trying to keep their noses above water. It's disgusting. We used to be a nation that helped one another. What the hell happened?

I have my suspicions, but will be branded if I post them. So I keep them to myself, and a handful of others.

When you consider the expense of not having these things in our society, you're using an extremely poor measure. It takes greater wealth to get by without a car, in most places in the US. Having a cell phone has become a de facto necessity in order to hold down a job for many people.

Complete bullshit but even if it were true, are you suggesting cars and cellphones should be a RIGHT? Please tell me you're not that stupid.

The overhang in empty and foreclosing houses is killing EVERYBODY'S real estate market, which is killing the bonds associated with that market, which is killing the banks, which is killing the economy.

Hey I know...lets cut off our own noses to spite our neighors bankrupting faces, shall we?

Let's hang onto an already obviously failed supply side economic policy, and let's just all do NOTHING.

How about we cut the Federal Tax on Energy, Gas, and Fuel across the board? WTF. Why not? Everybody wins. Shit yeah. :)
The Federal Government is too Rich, It's Hoarding, it just doesn't want to share. Why is that? Why is the Fed so Greedy? Share the Wealth! The Fed should bank Roll 8 Week Vacations for Everyone! Why not?

I think AMTRAK should cut rates 50%. I think I should always get a window seat too, and get to blast the horn too! Fuck Yeah! :):):):):)

Hey maybe I could get a job with the Teachers Union in Chicago, get to Teach for a Day and get a 2 Million Dollar Pension too. This is what America is about, right?

It started like this:

" I think I will stop paying my mortgage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course."

Self-righteous people breaking their arms patting themselves on the back for having their noses above water, while those probably a half notch below the self-righteous are trying to keep their noses above water. It's disgusting. We used to be a nation that helped one another. What the hell happened?

I have my suspicions, but will be branded if I post them. So I keep them to myself, and a handful of others.

I would think if the Loans are going to be restructured, Legitimately, without Favoritism or Partiality, they should be open to all interested in them. Who exactly is responsible for Home Values blowing up way out of proportion to Income? What role did Government play in inflated Home values? Is it a secret? :eusa_whistle:

My husband worked for every dollar that he gets, he served 25 years and if it was not for people who volunteer there would be a draft .People who have welfare and other entitlement programs can not say the same especially those who have been on welfare for generations
.I used to work for a mail order pharmacy benefit provider. I no longer work because I dont have to and my husband prefers me to stay home for my kids. My husband has his military retirement and works full time making contact lenses. IF our situation changes I have no problem going back to work and my old job would take me back they have called and begged me to go back because I did my job and I did it well.. We pay our bills on time and I have never been late on any payments. We save money so we dont have to freak out if hubby gets laid off . ITs called being prepared!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlike the people on the left who feels that the government owes them everything and rely on the tax payers for everything.

ah so his retirement is paid by me and you are nothing more than a moocher.

Good to know. A birther who doesnt work.

This is one of those "Big Prick" moments for you, huh, Schmuck.
You want to beat on Retired Military Personnel and his spouse??? To what end??? WTF is with you PB??? You are scraping bottom right now.

ah so his retirement is paid by me and you are nothing more than a moocher.

Good to know. A birther who doesnt work.

This is one of those "Big Prick" moments for you, huh, Schmuck.
You want to beat on Retired Military Personnel and his spouse??? To what end??? WTF is with you PB??? You are scraping bottom right now.

eh... i've been reading her posts. i figure it's as fair as what she says to people she disagrees with.

People like us who pay our mortgage on time and never been late gets no help of course.

If it's such a great option then go for it. Until then, you're just looking for shit to complain about and talking a big game. Put up or shut up.

That's what I say to you libs who want to raise taxes... Put up or shut up...

None of you want to do either...

You don't HAVE to take every deduction offered... You COULD send in more money or refuse any refunds...

You asshats are all talk and quite generous with other people's money...

Pathetic...

It doesn't work that way, you have to have a history of being a dead beat, it doesn't work for those who have always paid their debts.

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Just be warned, if you don't pay your mortgage and they haul your trailer away and can't sell it for decent price because they can't get the smell of cheetos and cat piss out of it,

they'll be after you for a deficiency judgement.

You agreed to leave, and have not done so yet, so you're even a failure at following your own challenge rules!

Stop polluting threads with your grudge against BigReb. You too get a room or go back to the thread youv'e already hijacked...nobody gives a shit except you two. Even better, take it to PMs..

Kindly
Grump

Just be warned, if you don't pay your mortgage and they haul your trailer away and can't sell it for decent price because they can't get the smell of cheetos and cat piss out of it,

Ironic that you'd bring up cheetos, fat boy...

Have they ever gotten the smell of that out of your mom's basement, or did they just accept it as "a little part of you that just lingers around"...??

Ironic that you'd bring up cheetos, fat boy...

Have they ever gotten the smell of that out of your mom's basement, or did they just accept it as "a little part of you that just lingers around"...??
I so missed reading your post!:clap2:

Forum List

Back