“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

Twitter was very active trying to censor the news this week.

Now everybody knows...and still, nobody cares. Beyond you card carrying members of the alt-right. :)
I love the smell of desperation right before an election.

2zyz1e.jpg

3 states. 78,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. That was the margin of victory. Hardly convincing.
So keep putting up memes. No one cares about Hunter Biden...because he's not running for President.
His father is....so focus...it's why your man is way behind. :)

He was behind against Hillary who lost a rigged election...........and she lost.

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME...........

Your crying was AWESOME..........gonna enjoy your tears bro.

Considering we had riots and marches because Trump won once. I expect even worse behavior this time.
You have fools claiming if Biden wins there should be a peaceful transition of power? I mean really if anything the left proved that they don’t believe in that. They spent four years doing just the opposite. They were calling for his removal, impeachment, even blowing up the White House before he had spent one day in office.

If by cheat or some Miracle Biden does become president the republicans should begin investigations into everything that is even hinted at being done. They should work toward an impeachment of both the president and VP from day one. Then let the dems wonder why.
Republicans would never do that. They are spineless and have no balls.

Unfortunately.....you are EXACTLY correct.

Now everybody knows...and still, nobody cares. Beyond you card carrying members of the alt-right. :)

2zyz1e.jpg

3 states. 78,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. That was the margin of victory. Hardly convincing.
So keep putting up memes. No one cares about Hunter Biden...because he's not running for President.

Are you truly this stupid?

2zyz1e.jpg

He was behind against Hillary who lost a rigged election...........and she lost.

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME...........

Your crying was AWESOME..........gonna enjoy your tears bro.

I don't remember crying. I was sick for that entire week so I went to be early that night.
I admit being surprised the next morning. But not in tears.
Don't count your chickens just yet. The tables look like they may turn on you this year....hard.

“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds. A Statement from Woman in Big Bear, California on Fleeing or awaiting the worst from the elections.

We have come to a time that people here cannot even hold a Peaceful election........threatening to riot, and burn their cities to the ground over a vote..........Mindless idiots out ready to VIOLENTLY SUPPRESS THE VOTE.......

Then complain about the other side is doing it............They are PATHETIC .........The DNC needs to be voted into oblivion.

And it’s not just New Yorkers in flight-or-fight mode. Kacie, a Los Angeles-based graphic designer who declined to give her last name, has rented a cabin in Big Bear, Calif., during the week of the election. “I don’t want to be anywhere near West Hollywood, where I live,” the Biden voter, 37, said. “I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

She’s invited five friends to join her for board games and dips in the hot tub — and no contact with the rest of the world. “We have one rule for the actual election night: No one is allowed to use their phone.”

A Biden voter afraid of her own DNC voters........Imagine that.

Why? Same thing Trump supporters have been threatening to do if their man loses. ^Shrug^.
Or have we forgotten "Stand Up, and Stand By"? Also, I don't remember any Democrat saying that
they wouldn't commit to peaceful transition of power..or that the election was "rigged" in 2016.

Point being, I'll give you that some people on both sides have lost their minds. (See how I did that?).
The rest of us are going to go about our daily lives.
Nope, republicans never riot. We never have and never will. Your lies are childish and not very well thought out.

Considering we had riots and marches because Trump won once. I expect even worse behavior this time.
You have fools claiming if Biden wins there should be a peaceful transition of power? I mean really if anything the left proved that they don’t believe in that. They spent four years doing just the opposite. They were calling for his removal, impeachment, even blowing up the White House before he had spent one day in office.

If by cheat or some Miracle Biden does become president the republicans should begin investigations into everything that is even hinted at being done. They should work toward an impeachment of both the president and VP from day one. Then let the dems wonder why.
There weren't any riots when Trump won.

There weren't any riots when Trump won.
I guess you were hiding during that time. Protests break out across the country minutes after Donald Trump is elected President
just one of many of the articles written about them. Or perhaps you want video?

why are leftists dumb as a post?

“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds. A Statement from Woman in Big Bear, California on Fleeing or awaiting the worst from the elections.

We have come to a time that people here cannot even hold a Peaceful election........threatening to riot, and burn their cities to the ground over a vote..........Mindless idiots out ready to VIOLENTLY SUPPRESS THE VOTE.......

Then complain about the other side is doing it............They are PATHETIC .........The DNC needs to be voted into oblivion.

And it’s not just New Yorkers in flight-or-fight mode. Kacie, a Los Angeles-based graphic designer who declined to give her last name, has rented a cabin in Big Bear, Calif., during the week of the election. “I don’t want to be anywhere near West Hollywood, where I live,” the Biden voter, 37, said. “I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

She’s invited five friends to join her for board games and dips in the hot tub — and no contact with the rest of the world. “We have one rule for the actual election night: No one is allowed to use their phone.”

Wow.....Biden voters......hard to believe there's still Biden voters.

Some guy on twitter found this note on his doorstep and his reaction was pretty straight forward.

Link doesn't work. Says it's unavailable, so twitter is censoring it or it's been deleted.

Some guy on twitter found this note on his doorstep and his reaction was pretty straight forward.

Link doesn't work. Says it's unavailable, so twitter is censoring it or it's been deleted.

Was working when he posted it..........dang twitter assholes.

And these cities are completely controlled by libs who are voted in by huge majorities of libs. Lol.

And these cities are completely controlled by libs who are voted in by huge majorities of libs. Lol.
Nashville's last election had no Republicans running. We had a choice between the corrupt Democrat in office and another Democrat who promised to run the city like a Republican.
As soon as Mayor Cooper took office....COVID hit and he promptly raised property taxes 37%.

Can you give us the readers digest version?

Can you give us the readers digest version?

Was mud posts .......but about killing him and crap over Trump

Glad to know that others are also concerned about the evening of November 3.

I just assume that the looters will be out in force.

If Biden wins, the looters will explain that they were so joyous that they just had to do some nighttime shopping.

If Trump wins, the looters will explain that they were so depressed that they just ...

Of course, many of those looters probably do not even know who Biden or Trump is.

I assume that businesses will be boarding up their windows and pathetically posting BLM signs.

I just hope that mobs do not invade my neighborhood.

I am scared.

Forum List

Back