I think Biden should pick Val Demings as VP!

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.
Won't much matter as Biden will never win, and even if he did, he'll never complete a four year term. So he should bow out gracefully and let someone born after 1900 in the 20th century run in his place.

Here is another name that has been mentioned in the last week...Tammy Duckworth

Ole' DuckSpeak showed how much she hates this country.
"DuckSpeak"? Really? A combat veteran of the Iraq War who suffered injuries serving which resulted in being a double amputee and honored with an Air Medal & Army Commendation Medal.

That says "DuckSpeak" to you? All that and she still was able to win a Senate seat. What have you done with your life, you putz?

Not only that, asswipe. The guy you so proudly worship sat out the war with a made-up excuse of " bones spurs " and who is not worthy of being the dirt under Senator Tammy Duckworth's feet.

Now go play in traffic or something.
Vietnam. 1070-71. BTW--Watch yer language.On report.

Here is another name that has been mentioned in the last week...Tammy Duckworth

Ole' DuckSpeak showed how much she hates this country.
"DuckSpeak"? Really? A combat veteran of the Iraq War who suffered injuries serving which resulted in being a double amputee and honored with an Air Medal & Army Commendation Medal.

That says "DuckSpeak" to you? All that and she still was able to win a Senate seat. What have you done with your life, you putz?

Not only that, asswipe. The guy you so proudly worship sat out the war with a made-up excuse of " bones spurs " and who is not worthy of being the dirt under Senator Tammy Duckworth's feet.

Now go play in traffic or something.
Vietnam. 1070-71. BTW--Watch yer language.On report.
1970-71.

6 weeks ago I thought he'd pick Demings.

The DNC has already told him to pick Obie's pet, Susan Rice.

That way, if you vote for Biden, you still get 4 more years of Obama!

That will help. Both Biden and Rice COULD be Indicted.

But the 'Rule of Law' remains dead...:smoke:.
Here is a thought. Biden wine ,but the Repubs take the House. Think the senile old bastard will get impeached?

Here is a thought. Biden wine ,but the Repubs take the House. Think the senile old bastard will get impeached?

I cannot think this through, honestly, right now.
You got me with the thought of Biden winning.

I am a pessimist. I actually thought Seahag Hitlery Clinton.would win. Didn't even watch election till a friend called and said he had just pulled ahead in Penn.

I am a pessimist. I actually thought Seahag Hitlery Clinton.would win. Didn't even watch election till a friend called and said he had just pulled ahead in Penn.

Doesn't make you a pessimist.
I voted for Trump expecting Hillary might win.
Trump winning woke me up to the fact that votes still count!

Doesn't make you a pessimist.
I voted for Trump expecting Hillary might win.
Trump winning woke me up to the fact that votes still count!
What I really enjoyed was a picture at Hitlery headquarters showing all those traitors snivelin'.

I think it comes down between Susan Rice or Roni Green.What do you think,Rice or Roni?
landing_prod_5.png

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.
I have already said the only thing Bedin should be picking is his nose. But only under adult supervision so he can be stopped when he makes it bleed. Ones that seriously dream this clown as president may I suggest you also get some adult supervision. The kind of supervision that isn't above dishing out a good bitch slapping.

I really didn't think you slugs could do worse than lying, dirty stank hillary but when I seen all those clowns in the little clown car trying to out clown the other I saw some potential. A traitor? We just did that. What about a treasonous criminal that murders babies and has pulled off three genocides? No we just got rid of obama. Alright how bout a senator and vice president that is not only all those things but you can add advanced brain rot? Perfect! We will hide him in the basement voice in over his babbling with I love lawlessness and BLM. If you don't vote for good old creepy Joe you ain't Black. A vote for Trump it will be a sure thing a job will find you and it only will go down hill from there.

Why are you pandering? You people are not looking for job qualifications! You are putting her name in the office because she is someone who is a person of color? Color doesn’t matter to me! What matters is qualifications

Forum List

Back