I think a major reason why RWs don’t buy into leftwing politics is because they don’t even know...

...who liberals/progressives are.

Sure, they like to pretend they do, but they have these ridiculous caricatures in mind that don’t actually exist as far as what leftwing politics represents. It makes dismissing leftwing ideology a lot easier because they don’t handle cognitive dissonance very well when confronted with actual facts. It also gives them a false sense of superiority.

Here are some examples of some stupid caricatures/stereotypes (2 & 3 blatantly contradict each other):

1) Leftwingers want everyone on welfare instead of having jobs!

2) Leftwingers are unhinged and violent!

3) Leftwingers are snowflakes. They need safe spaces and are easily triggered derp, derp, derp!

4) Leftwingers want to move to Venezuela because they hate freedom derp, derp, derp!

Except..... for each one of your examples.... we can point to actual left wing nut jobs in positions of power who do and say those very things..... feinstein or boxer said that it was a good thing people were out of work, because then they could take guitar lessons, the antifa and black lives matter have attacked and beaten Trump supporters and a bernie supporter, left wing democrat tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team and it wasn't Trump supporters who need crayons, and safe rooms on college campuses...... and they don't want to move to Venezuela..... they want to implement policies that make this country into Venezuela.... and they wouldn't move there because they want food and toilet paper, which is easily accessible here.... until the left wing takes over and then we too won't have enough food or toilet paper.....

These aren't caricatures or stereotypes.....these are observable actions and beliefs by left wingers...

they have these ridiculous caricatures in mind

Gee... I wonder who could have exposed them to such a ridiculous hyperpartisan caricature of a progressive.

That's a real puzzler
Rush Limbaugh, Sean hannity, Alex Jones, all those entertainers you kids seem to think are news sources.

Just like you think main stream news is????

View attachment 210786
Do you know why it's called the main stream media?

I see by the replys that the reich has no possible way of knowing so little about so much other than just palin stupidity. palin is not a misspelling.

Gee... I wonder who could have exposed them to such a ridiculous hyperpartisan caricature of a progressive.

That's a real puzzler
Rush Limbaugh, Sean hannity, Alex Jones, all those entertainers you kids seem to think are news sources.

View attachment 210786
They will never guess it correctly.

...who liberals/progressives are.

Sure, they like to pretend they do, but they have these ridiculous caricatures in mind that don’t actually exist as far as what leftwing politics represents. It makes dismissing leftwing ideology a lot easier because they don’t handle cognitive dissonance very well when confronted with actual facts. It also gives them a false sense of superiority.

Here are some examples of some stupid caricatures/stereotypes (2 & 3 blatantly contradict each other):

1) Leftwingers want everyone on welfare instead of having jobs!

2) Leftwingers are unhinged and violent!

3) Leftwingers are snowflakes. They need safe spaces and are easily triggered derp, derp, derp!

4) Leftwingers want to move to Venezuela because they hate freedom derp, derp, derp!
Rightwingers only care about the rich
Rightwingers are all white old guys
Rightwingers are authoritarians
Rightwingers are hateful
Rightwingers are racist derp derp derp.

Seems like the same shit, different side. I like the partisan glasses that you wear though. Very trendy these days.

...who liberals/progressives are. Yes we do. For example you're a progressive. We know that because you're an easy sell, exercise contrary thought and misrepresentations, such as sporting an avatar for critical thought when they've never had one.

Sure, they like to pretend they do, but they have these ridiculous caricatures in mind that don’t actually exist as far as what leftwing politics represents. We know what progressives represent. Progressives represent adopted narratives, fabrications, panic, division, drama and projection.

It makes dismissing leftwing ideology a lot easier because they don’t handle cognitive dissonance very well when confronted with actual facts. It also gives them a false sense of superiority. Ha ha ha, you tried to sound smart using "cognitive dissonance" and it was misused.

Here are some examples of some stupid caricatures/stereotypes (2 & 3 blatantly contradict each other): Incorrect, they are not contradictions.

1) Leftwingers want everyone on welfare instead of having jobs! This is a blank statement, thus you're just as guilty.

2) Leftwingers are unhinged and violent! Unhinged for certain. Violence varies.

3) Leftwingers are snowflakes. They need safe spaces and are easily triggered derp, derp, derp! Absolutely true

4) Leftwingers want to move to Venezuela because they hate freedom derp, derp, derp! I've never heard that, but by chance have you considered the move?

Last edited:

That's a real puzzler

View attachment 210786

So you're going to play dumb now?

Hell even NPR can be biased at times.

That's a real puzzler

View attachment 210786

Says the guy who gets his news from Bill Maher VICE on HBO

That's a real puzzler

View attachment 210786

Because most American's (yourself included) are willfully blind and unable to get outside of the binary paradigm that you've been forced into accepting.

The pseudocons don't even realize Trump is making them all into Lefties. Just as I predicted he would. :lol:

Adultery is awesome.

Running up debt to stimulate the economy (Keynesian economics) is awesome.

Lies are awesome.

Bearing false witness is a membership requirement.

Four legs good, two legs BETTER.

The pseudocons don't even realize Trump is making them all into Lefties. Just as I predicted he would. :lol:

Gosh, you're just so BRILLIANT!!!!! Does the brilliancy that you are hurt your eyes?
Is it tough to know you have all the answers and nobody will listen to you?

The pseudocons don't even realize Trump is making them all into Lefties. Just as I predicted he would. :lol: LOL is right. No doubt you can articulate the affect that has fulfilled your prediction.

Adultery is awesome. Adultery is a practice of the left huh? Other than a lefty apparently, who says it's awesome?

Running up debt to stimulate the economy (Keynesian economics) is awesome. Sounds closer to Reaganomics. Did you know US Debt to GDP ratio has improved since O'bummer left office?

Lies are awesome. That's a lie, and I don't think it's awesome. It's interesting to see you admit to us that lies are a component of the left. I don't believe you have the brains to recognize what you've done, but I'm here to help.

Bearing false witness is a membership requirement. Same as above. Why are you a progressive when according to you the left stands for lies, adultery, bearing false witness etc. etc.?

Four legs good, two legs BETTER. Huh?

That's a real puzzler

View attachment 210786

So you're going to play dumb now?

Hell even NPR can be biased at times.

I'm not playing dumb, I'm asking a question.

The main stream media does indeed offer opinions, but they are clearly disclosed as such. The sites regularly used to attack the mueller probe do not. They offer opinions as facts. LW media is not immune to this either, but you won't find me quoting the Palmer report as if it is a fact.

That's a real puzzler

View attachment 210786

Says the guy who gets his news from Bill Maher VICE on HBO

Now this is funny as HBO is something i do not get.

Barry spent 8 years aiding terrorists and illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, & USSC JUSTICES...

Hillary compromised national security, abandoned Americans to die, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, & colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to help her try to win the WH...

Democrats in the US Senate were so sexually criminal against women for decades that they formed a committee whose sole purpose was to use tax dollars to pay for their victim's silence...

The last 1st lady said she was never proud of the United States, & Cuomo just publicly declared America was never that great...

NO, the reason Conservatives ... and the majority of the country - rational, sane, America-loving, law-abiding citizens - do not blindly follow liberal extremists / progressives is NOT because we don't know who they are.

It is because we know exactly who and what they are. They remind us every single day, like Cuomo just did yesterday.

So what you're saying then, is --

dimocraps are scum :death:

Forum List

Back