Do RWs think that there is a "liberal media bias" simply because they are too stupid to realize...

...that Fox News is the home of republican dick-sucking politics? They clearly believe Fox News is "fair and balanced". Now you may be asking yourself how a person could be stupid enough to believe that Fox News is fair and balanced, but you have to remember that these are the same people who vote Trump and Cruz as the two top polling candidates for their party. Stupidity among them is just common place.

In many ways, it is difficult to argue against that.

At the same time, that same group of stupid people kicked the left's ass in 2010 and 2014.

What does that say about the left ?

...that Fox News is the home of republican dick-sucking politics? They clearly believe Fox News is "fair and balanced". Now you may be asking yourself how a person could be stupid enough to believe that Fox News is fair and balanced, but you have to remember that these are the same people who vote Trump and Cruz as the two top polling candidates for their party. Stupidity among them is just common place.

Now don't get it twisted - any idiot can point out that MSNBC has a pretty obvious liberal bias. I mean that network doesn't even try to hide their bias unlike Fox News with their retarded slogans.

The problem is believing the rest of the TV news networks have a liberal bias. I really don't believe the execs at network TV stations like NBC, ABC, and CBS would be stupid enough to push a liberal bias. They depend on having a diverse demographic audience watching them. That means making an attempt to be neutral in politics.

Now when it comes to CNN that is on basic cable like Fox News, it's different. I think CNN has their own unique agenda. I think it has a thinly veiled conservative bias. They are just smart enough to not go balls in like Fox News. How they have covered this election cycle is proof. They throw softball questions at the republican debates but grill the democratic debates. They really do want the dems to lose in November.

All of this brings me to my original point: RWs think the rest of the TV news networks are biased simply because they think anything besides republican propaganda is bullshit. They won't accept any information that doesn't validate their simple minded pre-conceived notions about republican politics. They are totally brainwashed. That is why USMB cons are so busy demonizing democrats that they make no effort to defend republicans. If they did try to defend the GOP, they would realize nothing would come out of their mouths.

You nailed it.
They're so far to the right that by default everyone else is a leftist.

Similar thing happened to Bill Maher, however, it ended up being the best thing for his career, since HBO came calling.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I find it funny that so many right wingers are shocked that Fox is out to get Trump. Fox has always been out to destroy the GOP's enemies, and their tactics haven't changed just for trump.

And the DNC run news isn't? Shall we examine how MSDNC treats Trump? Or perhaps CNN?

Trump is a Clinton shill, a spoiler. He is a clown, so Fox taking him to task is just good journalism.

I find it funny that so many right wingers are shocked that Fox is out to get Trump. Fox has always been out to destroy the GOP's enemies, and their tactics haven't changed just for trump.

And the DNC run news isn't? Shall we examine how MSDNC treats Trump? Or perhaps CNN?

Trump is a Clinton shill, a spoiler. He is a clown, so Fox taking him to task is just good journalism.

The right has lots of clowns the Fox hasn't taken to task. They even praised Louie Gohmert for a while, and Trump is nowhere near as crazy as him. Fox only started taking Trump to task when the GOP started opposing him. Not before. If Trump is a Clinton shill, then why would MSNBC or CNN oppose him in the primaries? Clinton wants Trump as her opponent.

Forum List

Back