I Take It Back Saying That Trump Was Mean

Not that I didn't like his meanness, but he's actually a very nice guy. He just doesn't put up with anything from the left and that's the only reason why he seems mean sometimes. He still can be arrogant at times, but nobody's perfect.
Whats with the snowflakes?

You need to watch the debate.

My wife said "no way I can vote for that "AH".

The lady on CNN called it a "Shit show" on air.

Is this the debate where Biden lied about the Hunter laptop being Russian disinformation and the moderators supported the lie?

Not that I didn't like his meanness, but he's actually a very nice guy. He just doesn't put up with anything from the left and that's the only reason why he seems mean sometimes. He still can be arrogant at times, but nobody's perfect.
He’s more of a whiny moron than he is mean. The fact that he is mean is not on the forefront of the left’s mind as much as republicans like to think is the case. He’s too pathetic to really care all that much he is mean.

Trump is very much a New Yorker.

I totally agree. THat's likely some dumbass term the libs came up with just to have a cudgel to beat Trump with..

boring

:bigbed:

The thing is that I actually thought that they were a conservative. They talk like they're a Trump supporter.

He is nothing more than a simpleton fuckup who can barely ID a whale.

Did you see Trump's first debate with Biden?

The stupid fuck had no clue how to "act" presidential.

Let's hope he learned that every vote matters, and that "The Apprentice" is NOT the persona he needs to promote.
Trump is not a politician

Professional “public servants” have spent their whole career practicing to tell the public what it wants to hear

Trump has some rough edges

but at least we can see the real person instead of a phony focus group dummy reading from a teleprompter

The usual Republican politician presents himself as a nice guy in a white hat. Nice guys are polite and often wimpy.

In 2016 we elected a fighter to lead our nation. Trump loves a good fight and is not always a nice guy. In fact Trump can be downright obnoxious at times. However, Trump does fight for us. Therefore liberals absolutely hate Trump With a passion. They want to go back to wimpy Republicans that they can push around and bully.

The average Republican politician wants to look like this. …

1705598641334.jpeg

Trump comes across as …

1705598832373.jpeg

Forum List

Back