I Take It Back Saying That Trump Was Mean

Did you see Trump's first debate with Biden?

The stupid fuck had no clue how to "act" presidential.

Let's hope he learned that every vote matters, and that "The Apprentice" is NOT the persona he needs to promote.

• Banned

Let's hope he learned that every vote matters, and that "The Apprentice" is NOT the persona he needs to promote.

Huh? I don't understand what or even who you're talking about. Trump or Biden?

You stupid fuck anti American Marxist there is no way to act Presidential.

Not that I didn't like his meanness, but he's actually a very nice guy. He just doesn't put up with anything from the left and that's the only reason why he seems mean sometimes. He still can be arrogant at times, but nobody's perfect.
You can't take it back. Everyone knows you're a RINO now

Not that I didn't like his meanness, but he's actually a very nice guy. He just doesn't put up with anything from the left and that's the only reason why he seems mean sometimes. He still can be arrogant at times, but nobody's perfect.
He’s mean but he’s nice..

And you’re nuts

You need to watch the debate.

My wife said "no way I can vote for that "AH".

The lady on CNN called it a "Shit show" on air.

Apparently it was Guliani who convinced Trump to take a rabid approach in that debate. The one after was far more civil.

Whooooo. Yeah sure. You’d a love Mousolini and Hitler

Well I guess our truce just went out the window. You're just way too triggered by Trump even though I tried to give you a chance. 🙄

You stupid fuck anti American Marxist there is no way to act Presidential.
Trump is subhuman so I guess we can make some allowance for that, then vote against his sorry ass anyway.

Well I guess our truce just went out the window. You're just way too triggered by Trump even though I tried to give you a chance. 🙄
Oh nooooess. You think I give A shit? You support an asshole like Trump and I’m supposed to say fine?

You admit how fucked up he is

Forum List

Back