I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

When Saddam was gassing whole kurdish villages killing women and children, I don't remember the liberals giving two fucks about it. But now that obammy and his twittering bitch of a wife are for intervening in another country's problems, the liberal obama bots are all about sending US troops, who they hate, into harms way. Fucking hypocrites.

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

With an operation such as this the issues are so complicated, they are mind boggling.
Sure, the US coulc send forces in, run an operation gathering intel, plan an assualt/rescue, etc. But at what cost?
The risk of American lives? The risk of the lives of those young women? The risk of the global political ramifications?
Over and over we hear from both sides of the aisle how we cannot be counted upon to be the world's police force. That is until when there is a special interest in an event.
Then it's "go now!"
We have advisers in place in Nigeria. The expertise is there. All we can do is hope the Nigerian authorities handle this correctly. It's not our job to go to another country to save people who are not Americans. Sorry. This one's gotta be handled domestically.

I can see no upsides to sending US troops to Nigeria for this. You have to figure at least some members of the government there are sympathetic to Boko Haram. It looks like another Somalia in the making.

You wouldn't support a few cia agents with drone support?

Mercenaries. Hired guns. Yes. Let the professionals go in there.
No one in a US Uniform.

Don't worry. Bobo has it all covered. He's using the same 'intelligence' people to find the girls as he used to deal with Assad and Putin. And the same fate awaits the kidnapper as did Assad and Putin.

Certainly, because there is no oil or no prophet involved for the USA.
Stay away until there is something profitable for the USA.

I'm sure Boka Haram has its own prophet.

You're such a fucking dolt. You're ready to throw away American lives on someone else's problem.

You are a prick, Rabbi, masquerading as a human.

Yes, this is every decent person's business in the world, and, yes, it is our problem.

Banal is evil, as you just demonstrated.
Just as long as you acknowledge that what you posted is YOUR opinion.

Yes, this is every decent person's business in the world, and, yes, it is our problem.

You never post anything except feelings and platitudes.

You are banal, evil, and a prick. Tis what tis.

Jake. You are hysterical. Calm down.
Why is it you libs believe everyone must agree with you?
And please don't spew about not being a lib.
I read your posts. Invariably you side with the libs in nearly every thread.

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

They're human beings.
We're human beings.
At least, some of us are.

I suppose you don't think human sexual trafficking of girls around the world should be of any concern to us either?

We will just have to disagree. I see absolutely no reason we shouldn't be trying to rescue these children. If this situation is left unresolved it will only serve to embolden others to act in similar barbaric ways. At the very least this guy should be a top target for assassination.

Gramps...This kind of thing has been going on for thousands of years. And it's not religious. It's cultural.
There are hundreds of cultures and subcultures where females are treated as chattel.
It is only through the instant and widespread travel of news and information that we hear about these things.
One thing is for certain. US Military intervention is not going to stop these types of actions. Ever. Those that commit these acts are not emboldened. This is part of who they are as a culture.

I'm sure Boka Haram has its own prophet.

You're such a fucking dolt. You're ready to throw away American lives on someone else's problem.

so Jake why do we and the Brits always have to do it?.....China was just there courting the guy.....they wanna be the new world leader....here is their first job....let them send some of their troops in after the guy......why dont the Muslim nations send in some of their people to take out some of their garbage?......just askin....

The Chinese don't do anything unless there is something in it for them. China is a rogue nation. It is a 7 headed Hydra.

A bullet to the face or a drone up his rear. That piece of shit MUST die.

"WE" don't care about 400 kids being sold into slavery as sex objects. "WE" and the nation is too concerned in searching the ocean for dead people. Every nation on this earth should be in Africa hunting this scum down and turning him into fertilizer. "WE" sat by and watched genocide of men, women and children. IF these girls were WHITE Africa would be wiped off the map. :mad: Let Putin have Ukraine.

Last edited:

Was Saddam OUR problem? Was Bosnia OUR problem. Afghanistan OUR problem?

Silence in the face of Injustice is a Crime

By Fahmi Howeidi

Anybody who wants to donate their martial skill or their own money to bringing these people to justice has my support, but the U.S. government has no business being involved. They'd simply escalate things and make them worse.

Escalate to what? More kidnapping of black girls?
-------------------------------------------------------
“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Forum List

Back