I Stopped Drynking Coffee this Week, and this is how...

Oh man, I hate the headaches that come with quitting caffeine..

Good luck, mal.. Dropping those extra calories and caffeine should hydrate you enough that you can increase your energy and metabolism naturally. It should help you lose weight.

I would also suggest swimming and going for long walks. I do this just for the "me time". =) Swam a half mile Sunday, walked 4 miles Tuesday, and Tomorrow am swimming another half mi. Probably swimming again Friday, but I dont know yet, see I have a date with a nice-guy sooooo..

<REALLY miss having a boyfriend.. That gives one plenty o' opportunity for some serious calorie burning, lol>

;-)

Well, here I am at 66, still drinking a pot or two of coffee a day. Doesn't affect me the way you are describing. I have gone as much as a week without coffee, forgot it on a camping trip. No headaches, just missed it mostly in the morning.

My maternal grandfather drank a pot or two a day all of his life. I guess it finally caught up to him. At 91. My take on this, is that we all have differant reactions to differant drugs. Caffiene seem to have little affect on me. And the anti-oxidents in coffee are definately a good thing.

Well, here I am at 66, still drinking a pot or two of coffee a day. Doesn't affect me the way you are describing. I have gone as much as a week without coffee, forgot it on a camping trip. No headaches, just missed it mostly in the morning.

My maternal grandfather drank a pot or two a day all of his life. I guess it finally caught up to him. At 91. My take on this, is that we all have differant reactions to differant drugs. Caffiene seem to have little affect on me. And the anti-oxidents in coffee are definately a good thing.

I won't Stop forever... Just getting Vices under Control...

"What were once Vices are now Habits" and all...

Today, I will Attempt NO Can of Mountain Dew.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back