I Still Cannot Get Through This Scene From A Christmas Story Without Laughing 😂

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's still a mystery to me how they managed to get through this scene with straight faces. It probably took MANY takes of how over the top dramatic it is. 🤣

It's still a mystery to me how they managed to get through this scene with straight faces. It probably took MANY takes of how over the top dramatic it is. 🤣

"Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Lifebuoy, on the other hand... (Yechh!)"

Hard to pick out the top 10 funny scenes in that movie. Hard to pick out the top 20.

• Banned
Hard to pick out the top 10 funny scenes in that movie. Hard to pick out the top 20.

I think the one in the OP is the funniest though. This one is also pretty comical though and legend says that she's still making the plus signs. 😆

Forum List

Back