I see the cheating in Maine continues

Look I get it that you don't trust Cruz there has always been something about him that bugs me. But you can't tell me he is worse option than you know who. Come on man.

hilary-clinton-300.jpg

Looking better and better

Look I get it that you don't trust Cruz there has always been something about him that bugs me. But you can't tell me he is worse option than you know who. Come on man.
They are bought and paid for from the same folks. Goldman Sachs and company. Same thing I saw in 2012. I didn't vote Romney because I would rather have 4 more years of Obama vs 8 years of Romney.

They are bought and paid for from the same folks. Goldman Sachs and company. Same thing I saw in 2012. I didn't vote Romney because I would rather have 4 more years of Obama vs 8 years of Romney.

They back both teams....so if Cruz nominee Goldman Sachs win and if Hillary nominee Goldman Sachs win....which is why people should support The Donald.

Forum List

Back