I see Rousey got her clock cleaned tonight

And yes. No one even knows who the other girl is. So we'll be seeing Ronda in the next expendables movie :)

choreographed fighting looks better anyway.

She lost two movie deals after losing to Holly Holm.....with this, she ain't going to be getting many calls from Gollywood.

This is why I don't pay for fights anymore. If I payed near 50 bucks for that I would be furious

You should never pay for just one fight. The Cruz v Garbrandt fight was a 5 rounder and worth watching.

Great fight...Garbrandt is an up and comer....undefeated.....looks like he's blowing his money on tats.

I hate his neck tattoo. It makes his head look....off, somehow.

Usually I don't like grandstanding and showboating in the ring. I never liked Anderson Silva for that, and the Diaz brothers both annoy me. For some reason, though, I enjoyed when Garbrandt did it against Cruz. Maybe it's because the way Cruz moves seems like showboating to begin with? :dunno:

This is why I don't pay for fights anymore. If I payed near 50 bucks for that I would be furious
I watched at a friends man-cave. I tossed 10 bucks in the hat to help pay for the show. My friend who hosted the get together probably came out ahead with the donations.

How much did she get paid?
Good point. It's all about the shopping.

The fact is she's already beaten that other bird because she looks better.

Here's an example of a REAL fight that she lost....

Ronda+Rousey+Visits+Tonight+Show+Starring+t4ETwfEkhmQp.jpg

^ The bitch who dressed her beat her here. Padded bra??? Everything about this COVERS UP her good looks.

Where as here, she's winning...
ronda-rousey-pic-lead.jpg
Ronda rousy? More like Ronda arouse me.
And yes. No one even knows who the other girl is. So we'll be seeing Ronda in the next expendables movie :)

choreographed fighting looks better anyway.
Now she will make millions in the wwe. Rousey haters must be pissed

How much did she get paid?
Good point. It's all about the shopping.

The fact is she's already beaten that other bird because she looks better.

Here's an example of a REAL fight that she lost....

Ronda+Rousey+Visits+Tonight+Show+Starring+t4ETwfEkhmQp.jpg

^ The bitch who dressed her beat her here. Padded bra??? Everything about this COVERS UP her good looks.

Where as here, she's winning...
I don’t know why she wore that big leather jacket when she came out at wrestle mania last night. Wwe divas don’t hide their bodies. And she has to work on her stage presence. I hope she wrestles better than she acts.

She is the Tom Brady of mma women’s. The best. The wwe is a good fit for her

Forum List

Back