I searched around and I could not find any tweets by liberals about compassion when Dylan Roof....

Anyone know of any verse where Jesus (THE LORD and NOT a PROPHET) commands his followers to kill every last unbeliever or believer who does not adhere to the strictest interpretations of fundamentalist interpretations?
How about YHWH, the god I assume you worship and of which Jesus is part, apparently...

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed. The book of Joshua tells the story of Israel’s carrying out God’s command in city after city throughout Canaan.
Slaughter of the Canaanites | Reasonable Faith

Pussies march.
Yeah, right.

24D791AE00000578-2915886-image-a-5_1421680401110.jpg

Huh, I search around. Maybe they are out there. Perhaps some liberal can help me out here. Of course when the brown muslims kill anyone (does not matter if they are little girls, 50 homos in a night club) they are quick to point out how we are racist for saying these muslims commit murder on behalf of their religion.

Of course, they love to point out how Dylan Roof killed on behalf of his religion. Interesting. Anyone know of any verse where Jesus (THE LORD and NOT a PROPHET) commands his followers to kill every last unbeliever or believer who does not adhere to the strictest interpretations of fundamentalist interpretations?

I see those commands ALL OVER the muslims fake book. Their false prophet certainly commands them. Which means what? It means any "Christian" committing mass murder on behalf is a BAD CHRISTIAN. Any muslim that does NOT kill the infidel is a BAD MUSLIM.

Not sure why I wasted my time with the psychotics on the left. I am sure hoping more and more of you are waking up to why there is really no reason at all to treat any of them with any dignity or any respect. Am I being a bad Christian by saying that? Probably. Oooops. I am a bad Christian. No doubt about that.
I think what this is all about, and what has you and others so upset, is that liberals refuse to call all Muslims BAD MUSLIMS because some of them are bad. You can read their book but you don't understand how the religion is practiced by mainstream sects because you aren't a Muslim. Neither am I.
If a loud group had said that all southern rednecks should be evicted from the country, or killed, after Roof did his thing, I know THIS liberal would have been "defending" innocents right to live peaceably, even if they are southern crackers. No one did that. The racists are still doing fine, even growing, I hear. So what did we need to defend in that instance? People behaved rationally and put the bastard in prison, end of story.
Well, as usual you did not get the fucking point.

The fucking point is the fucking good muslims are the ones that carry out what their false fucking book commands them to do.

Do you know what that fucking means? It means the bad fucking muslims are the unfailful ones who you fucking call good.

Do you fucking understand that, or do you not fucking understand that?
I did address that point, but not strongly enough, I guess.
You can read their book but you don't understand how the religion is practiced by mainstream sects because you aren't a Muslim. Neither am I.
There is plenty of old gruesome stuff in our Bible and did you know the punishment of stoning was 'borrowed" from the Jewish faith? Our O.T. also says we have to follow the word of God or go to fry in hell forever, but do we still choose to cut off the hand that steals or take an eye for an eye? No? Not in THIS country, anyway.
You've been sold a bill of goods, I fear, when it comes to how Islam is actually interpreted and how the Muslim faith is practiced in this day and age and particularly in THIS country, which is where I live and where I'm guessing you are also concerned about.

Forum List

Back