I saw a sign today that read........."Lottery machine is down"

what the fuck does that mean? A lot of people been hitting the number at location and they are not accepting any tickets for a while?
Bad news........so how are you going to pay your rent? .... :dunno:

My rent is automatically deducted from account you potted plant
Didn't you recently post about using several credit cards for a down payment on a phone? lol

It mean you can't cash in your one dollar winners that people give you when they see you at the on ramp with that sign...

what the fuck does that mean? A lot of people been hitting the number at location and they are not accepting any tickets for a while?

If it was in Illinois -- it's probably because they can't pay their bills to RUN the the Lottery right now.. Means the machine stuffer, the advertising, legal staff etc..

in PA

Didn't you recently post about using several credit cards for a down payment on a phone? lol

What does rent have to do with any of that?

You take a vacation to Illinois?

I would if that's where you lived so I could knock your teeth out

Used to SC now, good thing you didn't win the Illinois lottery heard some of them are still waiting over 6 months or so to collect from the state

You take a vacation to Illinois?

I would if that's where you lived so I could knock your teeth out

Used to SC now, good thing you didn't win the Illinois lottery heard some of them are still waiting over 6 months or so to collect from the state

That's just wrong

The one labeled "government handouts" or "baby mama's welfare check"?

I said MY ACCOUNT, you know like bank account??? You retarded for real
C'mon, learn standard English. S/B...You be retarded for real.

The one labeled "government handouts" or "baby mama's welfare check"?

I said MY ACCOUNT, you know like bank account??? You retarded for real
C'mon, learn standard English. S/B...You be retarded for real.

Fix your resume

It means it used to work and now it doesn't

So all of it sudden it breaks down? Lol. It means someone had a big hit and they need to close for a while

So all of it sudden it breaks down? Lol. It means someone had a big hit and they need to close for a while

No....means sometimes shit breaks
Even USMB goes down on occaision

Forum List

Back