I saw a sign today that read........."Lottery machine is down"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
what the fuck does that mean? A lot of people been hitting the number at location and they are not accepting any tickets for a while?

rigging the lottery bro. They dont pay cashiers 30 bucks an hour for nothing

I saw a sign today that read........."Lottery machine is down"

what the fuck does that mean? A lot of people been hitting the number at location and they are not accepting any tickets for a while?
You retirement plan was down? Sad. :(

What it means is this: It's code meaning for all white people to show up and get their winning numbers.

Bad news........so how are you going to pay your rent? .... :dunno:

My rent is automatically deducted from account you potted plant
The one labeled "government handouts" or "baby mama's welfare check"?

I said MY ACCOUNT, you know like bank account??? You retarded for real

Bad news........so how are you going to pay your rent? .... :dunno:

My rent is automatically deducted from account you potted plant
The one labeled "government handouts" or "baby mama's welfare check"?

I said MY ACCOUNT, you know like bank account??? You retarded for real
The one Uncle Sugar directly deposits your checks or the your account where your Baby Mama sends your cut of her check?

If it was in Illinois -- it's probably because they can't pay their bills to RUN the the Lottery right now.. Means the machine stuffer, the advertising, legal staff etc..

Forum List

Back