I said the new hunter laptop info was a ruse

Lady Gaga is a Satanist and Pedophile, so is Hunter Biden and anyone in the upper levels of The DemNazi Globaliat Satanic Alphabet Agenda Cult

I used to think you were an ignorant Christian fanatic, but you are much crazier and meaner than that.

It's impossible for Obama to have been born in Kenya. Haven't you ever had a US passport?

He told his publisher and his colleges and Universities he was born in Kenya, his grandmother and half brother say he was born in Kenya. It just you mouth breathers who beleeeeeeeeeeevvvvvveee Barack

You think Michelle is a biological woman too dontcha

He told his publisher and his colleges and Universities he was born in Kenya, his grandmother and half brother say he was born in Kenya. It just you mouth breathers who beleeeeeeeeeeevvvvvveee Barack

His grandma corrected her self. She was talking about Obama's father. There was no Kenya in 1961. If you claim Obama was born in Kenya how did his mother get him into the US?

Yes. She had two children with Barak.

Yeah. That's a definite maybe.

Honestly Surada, know why this is such a disaster? Now don't get upset with me, but let me lay it out for you---------->

Once Hunter did NOT pick up the laptop, after a certain period of time, it became the repairpersons property. After he viewed the contents, before he turned it over to the FBI, he made at least 2 copies of the drives. When he turned over at least 1 of those drives to someone else, they also started making copies. I have to wager there are at least 20 on up of those copies floating around with other people, and as you know, more copies can be made from the copies.

This means, that if there really is meat on the bone to all these accusations, no way can it be covered up, because copies of that drive are here, there, and everywhere. If I had to guess, this is the reason the MSM had to start reporting on it, because to many drives were out in the wild to claim it was a non story anymore.

So what is the REAL story? I am relatively sure, with all these drives floating around, we are going to find out!

Honestly Surada, know why this is such a disaster? Now don't get upset with me, but let me lay it out for you---------->

Once Hunter did NOT pick up the laptop, after a certain period of time, it became the repairpersons property. After he viewed the contents, before he turned it over to the FBI, he made at least 2 copies of the drives. When he turned over at least 1 of those drives to someone else, they also started making copies. I have to wager there are at least 20 on up of those copies floating around with other people, and as you know, more copies can be made from the copies.

This means, that if there really is meat on the bone to all these accusations, no way can it be covered up, because copies of that drive are here, there, and everywhere. If I had to guess, this is the reason the MSM had to start reporting on it, because to many drives were out in the wild to claim it was a non story anymore.

So what is the REAL story? I am relatively sure, with all these drives floating around, we are going to find out!
So when did Rudy guiliani take charge?

So when did Rudy guiliani take charge?

Again, I have no idea. But if I am not mistaken, when they raided his office, one of the things they were looking for was the copy of the drive he had in his possession. Unbeknownst to them, the drive had already been copied several times, and passed on to other people, so even if they got their hands on the original copy, it was already to late.

Before y'all Hunter defenders go out on a limb you have to qualify this "computer repairman", John Isaac, as the ultimate expert in computer technology. I didn't see it.

if partioned properly, yes.
The os recognizes such large drives these days you don't need to divide it up into partitions. And I have two internal hard drives in one pc and the os just assigned it a drive letter and it was all good!

Back in the 80's it would have been magic!

There is meat on the bone. Clinton, Biden, Obama, and their friends are all involved in a Hyper Sexualized Satanic Cult where “Sex Magic” is practiced. There is evidence of this on Clinton, Weiner’s and Biden’s laptops. Epstein was part of this. So was Maxwell, certain members of The Royal Family and political leadership in America.

Podesta’s Pizza Gate is real and so is The Red Shoe Club. Fauci belongs to the cult. His father was a human trafficker.

These people practice ritualistic sexual abuse of children, engage in torture and pedophilIa, and then kill their victims at the height of terror ritualistically for purposes of empowering themselves. Spirit cooking, blood drinking and adrenochrome harvesting is all real.

The reason there is a Clinton body count is not because of Clinton. Anyone that threatens to expose this is snuffed out.

Anyone that tried to investigate any of this will either be politically destroyed or if they aren’t powerful enough will simply meet with an “unfortunate accident”.

This is why people like Biden promote The Alphabet Pedo Agenda and nominate pro Pedo, Pro Alphabet Agenda people like Brown to SCOTUS.

These people are convinced that if they make enough sacrifices and gain enough power that they can bring a Utopia Peace and Safety on Earth, but they are just bringing forth The AntiChrist, The Tribulation, and Armageddon.

When it’s all over Only Jesus and His Army of Heaven will be left standing and these people will be in Hell.

The os recognizes such large drives these days you don't need to divide it up into partitions. And I have two internal hard drives in one pc and the os just assigned it a drive letter and it was all good!

Back in the 80's it would have been magic!
to assign it a drive letter, it must be partitioned and formatted.

a new or bad drive with no partition would likely show in drive manager, but they wouldn't show in explorer. bad drive not even certain to show but you could still likely pull data off it.

Forum List

Back