I said the new hunter laptop info was a ruse

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Dont' fall for this happy horse****
Its a trap.
Stick to the real stuff.

At this point I don't believe anything the media says. So I basically have no idea what goes on and I don't care. Of course no one else has any idea either because the media lies.

So, here I go...

reefer.gif

Its a trap.
Stick to the real stuff.

We don't believe you either.

Multiple drives would explain it and the repairman wasn't aware of the multiple drive(s).

Its a trap.
Stick to the real stuff.

Amusing, given that democrats impeached Trump TWICE over mere allegations. Let that sink in, But let's ignore Hunters' ties to Burisma and China all that because...you say so? Ok.

Amusing, given that democrats impeached Trump TWICE over mere allegations. Let that sink in, But let's ignore Hunters' ties to Burisma and China all that because...you say so? Ok.
The laptop that no one has seen in the mass populace because all the information is super-duper top secret.

The laptop that no one has seen in the mass populace because all the information is super-duper top secret.
Unlike all the information that Trump colluded with the Russians...the democrats never actually proved that, but boy howdy, do they try to hide the Hunter's laptop. It's not real! It never happened, It's all made up! Well damn.

The information is only super duper top secret to leftists. That’s why your media hid it from you to sway your vote and why the demleftists will lie to you now. It works on you weak minded fools every time.

Its a trap.
Stick to the real stuff.

Typical fixed storage (SSD) runs 1 to 2 terabytes.

Another 450 gigs isn't hard to believe.

Forum List

Back