I remember a Golden Age before Obama when Americans were not so obsessed with race...

Well, blacks have what they always wanted, only better. They have affirmative action, so they will get the job over a more qualified white.

Just shut up and go home. If you continue down this path of attacking whites just for being white, you will set back race relations for decades.
See? Here's your problem. You think AA is only for blacks when in the Real World, white women have benefited from AA the most. Where are your rants about them?

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.
Wow! You almost know someone black! Slow down there John Brown, you don't want to get too carried away.
You know what stupid? It's your kind that wants to dumb down tests so more Negro's pass them. I say test EQUAL because a brain knows NO color. And THAT as a point of FACT makes YOU a RACIST.

Yeah! 214 says the brain knows no color!
Yeah but all clown avatars ARE faggots.
Yes, we know you have clown-envy.

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.

Yeah right. I guess there was a time when many richer white people didn't have to worry about "n*gros" getting in their face.

However that's because the blacks were slaves. No one had a problem with race then, did they? Except the blacks of course. But then they weren't allowed to tell you and you certainly weren't going to listen to them either, were you?

Maybe now black people understand how to get their point across that they've been shat on for the last few hundred years of US history. Now you're listening. They listen when they protest. What? Protesting is only for white people? The constitution is only for white people?
Another lazy welfare sucking fat ass heard from. YOU a slave? You know a slave? You ever met a slave?

lol, I guess the OP is trying to claim that assholes like Darkfury didn't exist before Obama became president.

Tell us, DarkF, did you exist before Obama became president?
I don't think Barry Sorento can be president by law.
Of course you don't think.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other...
A terribly wasted opportunity, and really a shame.

Look at the conversation now: The Left isn't trying to actually improve race relations, they're just trying to "win".

This board is a perfect microcosm of it - of the thousands of posts by these people, how many are constructive? Any?

This doesn't improve until the right person (or more likely, people) are brave enough to force both "sides" to look in the mirror.

That again?

Yeah....Obama could have cured all bigots of their hate had he just been nicer to them. He wasted his opportunity to give vile racists a big hug and make them all think of black Americans in a different light.

What a tragedy!
Oh and that "birther" crap YOU were spewing. Did I say anything about birth idiot? No, but the documents showing his name change have NEVER been produced just like his school records and his medical records. Oh and let's NOT forget his travel records.

They're still harping over that. man oh man. they should call progressives=Regressives
If it's a clown avatar it's FULL retard!
Have you purchased one of those wonderful Con-federate flag crying towels yet for your tears?

Racial tensions have developed since the election of Obama because the Tea Party and their supporters made overt racism acceptable by allowing participants in their rallies to carry signs and displays of open racism. Tea Party and Republican leaders were willing to address crowds that contained this kind of racist filth. Non of them had the fortitude or class to refuse to participate as speakers or supporters unless the racist were removed. They green lighted racism.

BINGO!

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.
You been drinkin' cracka?
A stupid response. Please go back to your crack house or camp under a bridge and let the normal people discuss this issue.
if normal people were discussing the issue you would not have posted something so ludicrous...

I remember that golden age before Obama. Planes crashing into skyscrapers and the pentagon, while that texas halfwit bush was flying around in air force one peeing his pants; spiriting the bin laden clan out of the country on planes on the day when no other planes were allowed to leave the ground so they couldn't be questioned; attacking Iraq because saudis were the ones flying the planes; stock market crashing all around us while property prices where crashing. Yep, the golden age before Obama.

You seem to have it all backwards but you can have that thought in your brain.
Investigate the hate groups and their hidden semantics of racism.
Tea Party suddenly comes into existence when we elect President Obama, all about spending control. Hmmm!
Coincidence? They, "tea party", suddenly rears its head about spending control.
mr-rogers-finger.gif

You been drinkin' cracka?
A stupid response. Please go back to your crack house or camp under a bridge and let the normal people discuss this issue.
In six years Obozo has destroyed five decades of work. People like MLK who gave their lives have had their work smeared and tarnished. What WAS working is now rotting fragments and memories.

Yeah yeah yeah, You have Shrillary going around repeating what Obama said about those: white people are still afraid of someone in a hoodie

so don't Expect THE DEMECORATs to let go of all this RACE BAITING anytime soon. they seem to think they've hit on winner of dividing us even more to win in their Politics

what's funny is that is so bigoted and racist and her base doesn't see it.

that's just lowdown dirty politics. but what else do they ever run. it and they are Disgusting people

I remember a Golden Age when we at least had American Citizens who loved their Country as Presidents. Right now we're stuck with an Anti-American Communist/Globalist foreigner for a President. Very sad dark times for sure.

Forum List

Back