I regret transitioning talk with teen de-transitioning

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

I interviewed a woman who detransitioned. I think this is a really important conversation, and it shouldn't be taboo.

Blaire White is a doll most Trump haters can't stand her/him yes Blaire is a transgender and an amazing put it out there type of person. She's amazing and plays no games.

Blair plays fair evenn if she doesn't agree with you......You won't get htat from a Trump-hating freak Zoid and no I have no clue really if Blair likes Trump or not who gives a rats ass.

I interviewed a woman who detransitioned. I think this is a really important conversation, and it shouldn't be taboo.

Blaire White is a doll most Trump haters can't stand her/him yes Blaire is a transgender and an amazing put it out there type of person. She's amazing and plays no games.

Blair plays fair evenn if she doesn't agree with you......You won't get htat from a Trump-hating freak Zoid and no I have no clue really if Blair likes Trump or not who gives a rats ass.

Wow. Did not make it past the interviewers intro. Was not sure what de-transitioning was when I saw the thread. That is one trouble young whatever person. Bizarre. Speaks of too much money and available healthcare, and lack of judgement, counseling and self awareness. Doubt if that person will ever be quite right, whatever else they become.

Forum List

Back