I refuse to talk to Amy Temps until they become permanent

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I'm the last 5 months at my jobs I seen so many Temps come and go after I started socializing with them. So now I don't even want to make eye contact with a temp until they are officially hired.

I'm sick of being introduced to new people every fucking month. Can they hire someone who can do the fucking job?

If this many Temps are not making It then maybe the person who interviewed them should be fired since the person keeps getting if wrong

I'm the last 5 months at my jobs I seen so many Temps come and go after I started socializing with them. So now I don't even want to make eye contact with a temp until they are officially hired.

I'm sick of being introduced to new people every fucking month. Can they hire someone who can do the fucking job?

If this many Temps are not making It then maybe the person who interviewed them should be fired since the person keeps getting if wrong

what if they are some hawt poontang?

He's really gay.

He's really gay.

Great point.

what if they are hawt mangina fbj?

Emphasis on what stood out to me in your post...

Which leads me to ask...

Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe, they leave because of you?

Not looking at another temp until they are hired

Emphasis on what stood out to me in your post...

Which leads me to ask...

Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe, they leave because of you?

They are gone because th failed training

hqdefault.jpg

If you want to ignore people, that is probably a good thing for them.

But it doesn't cost you anything to be friendly to people, whether they will be leaving or staying for 20 years. Who knows, you might just make a friend.

If you want to ignore people, that is probably a good thing for them.

But it doesn't cost you anything to be friendly to people, whether they will be leaving or staying for 20 years. Who knows, you might just make a friend.

I will speak but I am not socializing until they are officially hired

I agree fbj .... :thup:

I once worked at a job where we had new temps every week because the business was quickly growing.

As a supervisor it was a nightmare. I had to constantly train new people all the time. Some weren't worth a damn and I had to let them go. While others only worked a few weeks and then moved on. After about a year the business stabilized, and we kept the good ones and hired them full time with the company. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back