I really wanna try Mike Lindell‘s “My Coffee”

I used to be a Lindell fan. He's become a phony, creep.

When they show him with a button shirt buttoned all except the top and his Crucifix pulled up and out over the buttons he's saying, "Look at me; I'm a Christian; see my Cross?" People who do that are those who wouldn't be recognized automatically as a Christian by how they live their lives and conduct their business.

If you have to promote your Christianity in business then I assume that you're not running your business like a Christian.
So much hate from you

I used to be a Lindell fan. He's become a phony, creep.

When they show him with a button shirt buttoned all except the top and his Crucifix pulled up and out over the buttons he's saying, "Look at me; I'm a Christian; see my Cross?" People who do that are those who wouldn't be recognized automatically as a Christian by how they live their lives and conduct their business.

If you have to promote your Christianity in business then I assume that you're not running your business like a Christian.
Okay....we need to force every black person to stop mentioning that they're black...or every homosexual mentioning that they're gay, or Muslim mentioning they're Muslim. And Hispanics should stop mentioning that they're Latino and tell them they can't like Mexican food. And don't get me started on the God Damned Asians.

Da fuq are you talking about? Lindell is a manufacturer. He owns a factory where he hires people to work, and they make products. You give him some money and he gives you a product in return.

Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?
Did you enjoy your Trump steaks?

Nobody's forcing you to buy anything from his company, asshole.

Now get in line for you cyanide-spiked Kool Aid. You don't want to be the only one of your party who misses out on it.
You keep forgetting that it is the alt-right that is the trump KKKult.
We don't attend Biden rallies. Don't have to.
Alt-Right must attend trump KKKult rallies for acceptance.

Trump says the exact same thing at every rally, yet the trump KKKult shows up anyway.
WHY?

Answer: KKKult

So much hate from you
No hate; just facts. If you have to stage your Crucifix then it means money to you, not the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. If it was, to Lindell, about Jesus and if it showed naturally, even just another undone button on his shirt, then there's no meaning we can assume from his wearing it. We can't guess what's in his mind or how much he believes in the message that the Crucifix imparts. But when he goes to the trouble to pull it up and out of his shirt, intentionally giving it focus in his television commercial, then he opens it up for interpretation of what message he is using it to deliver.

Christians, and I am one, are supposed to show their faith by their fruits, not by showing off symbols: Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Lindell, apparently, doesn't believe that his fruits will demonstrate his faith, and he needs to pull his Crucifix out of his shirt in an intentional display for the rewards of man. It's sad, really. Because I think there was a time when his faith helped to make him what he was and helped him to succeed. Now he uses symbols of faith to help himself succeed. Jewelry over prayer.

Okay....we need to force every black person to stop mentioning that they're black...or every homosexual mentioning that they're gay, or Muslim mentioning they're Muslim. And Hispanics should stop mentioning that they're Latino and tell them they can't like Mexican food. And don't get me started on the God Damned Asians.
Do they say to buy from them because they're black? Or buy from them because they're gay? And where do you think race and sexual perversion sit on the ladder of faith? Do you expect as little from a Christian as you expect from a homosexual? Do you think God expects as little from a Christian as he does from a homosexual?

Pulling his Crucifix up over the top of his shirt button is right up there with a homosexual dressing in a tutu. It's the wrong thing for both. Just be what and who you are. Neither need to brag about what they are while pretending to not brag about what they are.

Do they say to buy from them because they're black? Or buy from them because they're gay? And where do you think race and sexual perversion sit on the ladder of faith? Do you expect as little from a Christian as you expect from a homosexual? Do you think God expects as little from a Christian as he does from a homosexual?

Pulling his Crucifix up over the top of his shirt button is right up there with a homosexual dressing in a tutu. It's the wrong thing for both. Just be what and who you are. Neither need to brag about what they are while pretending to not brag about what they are.
I don't remember him saying we much buy his stuff because he's a Christian.
And that cross is only offensive to a person who hates Christians.....and far as I know that's a personal problem.
Anyone who feels it's okay to discriminate against someone because of their religion can do so on their own but don't expect to do the same if they're running a business. They're liable to get their balls sued off.
BTW, there is no law that says a homosexual can't say they're homosexual....and there's no law that says we can't say we're Christians.

I don't remember him saying we much buy his stuff because he's a Christian.
And that cross is only offensive to a person who hates Christians.....and far as I know that's a personal problem.
Anyone who feels it's okay to discriminate against someone because of their religion can do so on their own but don't expect to do the same if they're running a business. They're liable to get their balls sued off.
BTW, there is no law that says a homosexual can't say they're homosexual....and there's no law that says we can't say we're Christians.
No, his cross isn't offensive; his using it to market his material if offensive.

No, his cross isn't offensive; his using it to market his material if offensive.
It's no different from someone wearing green hair.
The only people who find it offensive are a bunch of degenerate assholes that can't define what a woman is until they start screaming about Roe vs Wade being repealed.

If it's anything like his shitty, overpriced pillows, he'll probably claim that drinking his coffee cures cancer.

He used to claim that his pillows cures all sorts of diseases too. It got so bad that some states just outright banned his commercials from playing because fining him wasn't stopping him from lying during them.

If it's anything like his shitty, overpriced pillows, he'll probably claim that drinking his coffee cures cancer.

He used to claim that his pillows cures all sorts of diseases too. It got so bad that some states just outright banned his commercials from playing because fining him wasn't stopping him from lying during them.
youre such a dumbass,, his pillows are the cheapest on the market

Forum List

Back