I really get annoyed when women cry at work

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
making everyone uncomfortable and not knowing what the fuck is wrong . Not only that, 6 hours later she is laughing.

i dont like that bi-polar shit. If u feel yourself getting emotional step out and go to the fucking bathroom. Why make yourself look retarded in front of everyone?

making everyone uncomfortable and not knowing what the fuck is wrong . Not only that, 6 hours later she is laughing.

i dont like that bi-polar shit. If u feel yourself getting emotional step out and go to the fucking bathroom. Why make yourself look retarded in front of everyone?

What were you shedding tears over?

Stop wearing that "I'm only here to rape you" tshirt.

then stop touching them

You hit on her, right? She went for it. Now she laughs when asked how it went.

so she CRIED when you exposed yourself and then LAUGHED when she saw how tiny it was?

no the dumb bitch just started crying out of nowhere. and then laughing 4 hrs later

she maybe on medication

so she CRIED when you exposed yourself and then LAUGHED when she saw how tiny it was?

i may have a small dick but a hooooge bank account

no the dumb bitch just started crying out of nowhere. and then laughing 4 hrs later

she maybe on medication
Dude, you really set yourself up.

she maybe on medication

And of course while they are crying they can't be doing equal work now can they...

why dont you just admit you are a fucking faggot and start hitting on the guys at work....

When that "woman" gets done with you, you'll have a huge butthole.

Says the guy who doesnt own a car.....

I had a foreman who yelled 'you weren't hired w/leaks son' long ago when i opened a knuckle up

I bound it w/tape ....

~S~

Forum List

Back