"I played the race card in my very first race."

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a republican political strategist telling everybody what the party strategy has been for the last 50 years. You amateurs need to shut up.

"I played the race card in my very first race."

Page 1, paragraph 1, sentence 1.

From the book-"It Was All A Lie"

Written by: Stewart Stevens, Republican Political Strategist.

Beginning his political career in his native Mississippi, Stevens worked on Thad Cochran’s campaigns and others. Stevens worked for Bob Dole's 1996 presidential campaign and was part of George W. Bush's media team in 2000 and 2004. His book The Big Enchilada is a chronicle of Bush's 2000 campaign. He and Russell Schriefer worked for John McCain's campaign early in the 2008 election, but changed their allegiance to Mitt Romney by July 2007.

He has served as strategist and media consultant to dozens of Congressmen, Governors and Senators. Notable clients include President Bush, Governor Romney, Governor Haley Barbour, Governor Tom Ridge, Senator Thad Cochran, Senator Dick Lugar, Senator Mel Martínez, Senator Chuck Grassley, Senator Roger Wicker, Senator Jon Kyl, Governor Bill Weld, Governor Paul Cellucci, Governor Bob Riley and others.

In 2010, Stevens served as strategist and media consultant to 3 winning senate campaigns: Rob Portman in Ohio, Roy Blunt in Missouri and Dan Coats in Indiana.

During the 2014 election cycle, Stevens and his business partner Russ Schriefer saw all of their clients win their general election campaigns including Governor Larry Hogan in Maryland and Elise Stefanik - the youngest woman ever elected to congress.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Stevens#Career

Racial fearmongering and demagoguery will be part of the GOP’s strategy for the next 50 years, if not longer – pandering to unwarranted, meritless fear among white conservatives that America is being ‘taken over’ by minorities and ‘foreigners,’ exploiting white grievance politics.

You have no credibility with regard to race. You are a racist.
Your opinion of me has no credibility. Your punk ass calls me a racist for exposing your racism.

So shut the hell up.

Racial fearmongering and demagoguery will be part of the GOP’s strategy for the next 50 years, if not longer – pandering to unwarranted, meritless fear among white conservatives that America is being ‘taken over’ by minorities and ‘foreigners,’ exploiting white grievance politics.
Nope. America is being taken over by commies.

Forum List

Back