The Truth

Race is fake news and it was made up by whites. Great damage has been done because of this and the simplistic notion that racism will end if we just stopped noticing color is pure d quackery.

(63) A Black Paper on White Racism Part 1 (1971) - YouTube
you say you aint racial....but yet just about every thread you throw up is about the evil white man....now do you see why get called a racist?....

Race is fake news and it was made up by whites. Great damage has been done because of this and the simplistic notion that racism will end if we just stopped noticing color is pure d quackery.

you say you aint racial....but yet just about every thread you throw up is about the evil white man....now do you see why get called a racist?....
My threads are about whites who are racist and white racist constructs. None of that is racism. It is the truth of what America has been to black people. If you can't handle the fact that whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America that's not my problem. Now when you read where I have said that every white person in America is a racist, come talk to me about my racism.

(63) How Black Americans Were Robbed of Their Land - YouTube

1608441087725.png

Over the course of the 20th century, black Americans have lost approximately 12 million acres of land. This mass land dispossession—a war waged by deed of title, which has affected 98 percent of black farmers—can only be called theft, says Atlantic writer Vann R. Newkirk II in a new documentary. The Scott family, from Mound Bayou, Mississippi, can trace their land ownership back to 1938, when the family’s agriculturally gifted patriarch began amassing more than 1,000 acres. By the late ‘80s, the Scotts had all but lost their land entirely. What happened in those intervening years is a complex story of systematic discrimination that’s emblematic of the experience of many black families in America. “If you look at the Scotts, what the land meant to them wasn't just money,” Newkirk says in the film. “It was destiny. It was something to hold onto. It was a purpose and something that held their family together through generations.” For more, read Newkirk's article in The Atlantic, “The Great Land Robbery": www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/09/this-land-was-our-land/594742/

My threads are about whites who are racist and white racist constructs. None of that is racism. It is the truth of what America has been to black people. If you can't handle the fact that whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America that's not my problem. Now when you read where I have said that every white person in America is a racist, come talk to me about my racism.
im you come off like a white hating individual in just about every thread you throw up....hence many people here call you a racist....if you cant see that,maybe you should express yourself somewhat differently.....but you come off like racist.....

Hello, can we agree a large population of Intra-Racial Discrimination and Hate practicing ProBlack American citizens believe non-black citizens are acting Racist when civilly, as well as responsibly sharing opinions about behaviors they believe are harming the emotional or physical well-being of "black" American citizens?

Apparent caring, concerned citizen Ms. Jazzyslim produced several videos expressing her concerns about human behaviors she believes are harming the image of African American citizens, as well as impeding AA citizens from experiencing equality and achieving success in today's society.

Is anyone characterizing Ms. Jazzyslim as Racist for criticizing behaviors she believes are harming the image, as well as quality of life for African American citizens?

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

If a non-black citizen expressed the same exact concerns shared by Ms. Jazzyslim, would a large population of Progressive and ProBlack practicing American citizens hatefully denigrate the non-black citizen as Racist for sharing an opinion about human behaviors he or she believes are harming the image of AA Americans?

For instance, beginning in the early 1980s I spent the first 12 years of my police career as a uniformed cop, robbery and homicide detective serving the traumatized Brooklyn, NY community where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Lil' Kim Jones, Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised, nurtured and socialized.

Sadly, the same community where apparent emotionally troubled Shawn and Christopher revealed they peddled life harming substances to their emotionally troubled, self-harming neighbors regardless of their neighbor's AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition.

Should I be denigrated as Racist for correctly criticizing SELFISH, incompetent maternal behaviors resulting with a significant population of American kids and teens, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being impeded from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing that Medical Doctors and Child Brain Development SCIENTISTS declare all kids have an ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development?

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistentcy or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES of risk for mental health problems, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

"Black Children Have The Highest Abuse Rates," by BlackVoiceNews

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies that hopefully will include SOLUTIONS for ending our Nation's potential life scarring THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health CRISIS Childhood Trauma ACEs victim Oprah Winfrey is loudly beefing about.

Tagged:

Become A Snitch
Report Child Maltreatment
Mental Health
ETqEp3-XYAIYHh5.jpgbarack-obama-kendrick-lamar-nasir-jones(2).pngD6ilWJbW0AA6IVm.jpgEMRPRiOXkAAQzEm.jpgCandace Owens.png

Peace ♥

Forum List

Back