I own Russian stocks.......does this make me a criminal colluder?

Clearly, you need a Senate Hearing to investigate this. This also holds true if you ever, in your life, met a Russian. There was a Russian family living in the house next-door when I was a child and I "actually" played with their children, I am certain that this must be collusion of some sort.

• Banned
Clearly, you need a Senate Hearing to investigate this. This also holds true if you ever, in your life, met a Russian. There was a Russian family living in the house next-door when I was a child and I "actually" played with their children, I am certain that this must be collusion of some sort.
There is a Russian exchange student at my son's college, and I actually looked at her ass.......................

There is a Russian exchange student at my son's college, and I actually looked at her ass.......................
OMG!!!! Clearly, treasonous behavior. Appreciating Russian ass is the worst.

One of our daughters is taking Russian for her needed language class.

She'll be shunned for sure

No joke either............... So f---ing what

Sberbank of Russia - Individual Clients

Are you saying you interfered with a US election?
Did you openly speak to Russia from US stage, telling Russia you hoped they could hack into a US presidential candidate, making it sound like it's an ongoing conversation?
Did you hold a secret meeting with Russians, with no attempt at security?
Have you had a very long and lucrative relationship with Pooting? With Russia?
Did you lie about making trips to Russia?
Do you have family members and business associates who lied about making trips to Russia?
Did you lie about bringing money into the US from Russia?
Did you launder Russian money?
Do you finance your business with money from Russia?

There's more but you get the idea.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No joke either............... So f---ing what

Sberbank of Russia - Individual Clients

Are you saying you interfered with a US election?
Did you openly speak to Russia from US stage, telling Russia you hoped they could hack into a US presidential candidate, making it sound like it's an ongoing conversation?
Did you hold a secret meeting with Russians, with no attempt at security?
Have you had a very long and lucrative relationship with Pooting? With Russia?
Did you lie about making trips to Russia?
Do you have family members and business associates who lied about making trips to Russia?
Did you lie about bringing money into the US from Russia?
Did you launder Russian money?
Do you finance your business with money from Russia?

There's more but you get the idea.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Remember some fucked up former leader said the 80s want their foreign-policy back...

OMG!!!! Clearly, treasonous behavior. Appreciating Russian ass is the worst.

Dunno. Some of them easternblock chicks are hawt.

When you are Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, receive thousands of shares of Russian stocks, and refuse to report them, yes thete is a serious problem.

A year ago, one of our neighbors was involved in an auto accident with a Russian and exchanged information, clearly a blatant case of collision collusion.

Forum List

Back