I Owe Trump An Apology

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For a while I was criticizing Trump for his extremely bad attitude, but after seeing what happened to him around Easter I understand better why he has it now. I still like DeSantis, but I realize now that it's a good thing he has a bad attitude and that I was being too hard on him.

For a while I was criticizing Trump for his extremely bad attitude, but after seeing what happened to him around Easter I understand better why he has it now. I still like DeSantis, but I realize now that it's a good thing he has a bad attitude and that I was being too hard on him.

Gotta remember trump has big a big tycoon for a very long time. He has probably been sued more times than days you've been alive. Constantly on trash tabloids in the 70s 80s and 90s. Been the butt of a million jokes.

Since he ran for president the first time attacks on him have changed and intensified.

Honestly I'm surprised he still has the disposition he does. But that's him, he is a junkyard dog, he is tough. I'd have quit what he goes through a long time ago. His rough exterior is his self defense. Like needles on a porcupine, it's what he developed to defend himself.

Gotta remember trump has big a big tycoon for a very long time. He has probably been sued more times than days you've been alive. Constantly on trash tabloids in the 70s 80s and 90s. Been the butt of a million jokes.

Since he ran for president the first time attacks on him have changed and intensified.

Honestly I'm surprised he still has the disposition he does. But that's him, he is a junkyard dog, he is tough. I'd have quit what he goes through a long time ago. His rough exterior is his self defense. Like needles on a porcupine, it's what he developed to defend himself.

Trump has always been a pariah . He's pursued celebrity and media coverage for 40 years.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
We are talking about a virus, genius.
One that escaped from a Chinese military bio lab you idiot... don't you want to know if it were done on purpose?... don't you want China to pay regardless if it were an accident or on purpose?...
I guarantee you that you would be screaming like a banshee if Trump were president and not applying some kind of penalty on China....
Are you so warped that you don't think a price is due for millions of lost lives ruined lives and failed economies all over the world...
if it came from a USA lab you would want our government to pay and you know you would....

You should send him a check!

Forum List

Back