I owe a ton of rep right now

I've been getting behind on the paperwork, and my promised intention of being reciprocal.

Some of you, I'm aware about. Others, I'd have to go back over the books because I don't know all of you.

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me. I'll tally a list and get to work on it later this evening.

EDIT: Please don't rep me now out of thankfulness, generosity, or what have you. I'm behind enough as it is.

You've been slacking.

I've been getting behind on the paperwork, and my promised intention of being reciprocal.

Some of you, I'm aware about. Others, I'd have to go back over the books because I don't know all of you.

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me. I'll tally a list and get to work on it later this evening.

EDIT: Please don't rep me now out of thankfulness, generosity, or what have you. I'm behind enough as it is.

You owe me plenty just for thinking Ravi and I dissed you because we haven't had anything to fight about lately, and in fact actually agreed about a few things.

That should still be good for your amusement factor.

I'm auditing the books to see exactly where everyone stands. Be patient my friends.

You owe me plenty just for thinking Ravi and I dissed you because we haven't had anything to fight about lately, and in fact actually agreed about a few things.

Wow that was like a couple years ago, I forgot about that :lol:

Don't think for a second though that Rav likes you, she doesn't like anybody that even sneezes to their right.

And by the way, I still have to spread some more of my seed to get back to you at this moment. That last one's not holding you over?

Last edited:
:confused:

I came here to give you some rep Paulie, and instead found a load of bullshit...what is up with that?

Rav we pick on each other all the time, it's our thing. Why is this time any different?

Wow that was like a couple years ago, I forgot about that :lol:

Don't think for a second though that Rav likes you, she doesn't like anybody that even sneezes to their right.

And by the way, I still have to spread some more of my seed to get back to you at this moment. That last one's not holding you over?

Likely excuse. :cool:

yes...he did...but I told him I would do a cheer as payback ... so

ron paul ron paul
he's our man
if he can't do it
no one can
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ron!!!

linkshare_vtb_medium_cheerleader.jpg

Forum List

Back