I oppose ANY invaders. Hispanic has no part of it

May 21, 2015
I'd oppose skin head Caucasians just as much. More so, really cause they ought to know better! I support ANY candidate who will get the illegals declared felons and run out of the US

Man 29 charged in the sexual assault and fatal bludgeoning of elderly woman in her own home is an illegal immigrant who was on probation at the time of the brutal attack Daily Mail Online

A man charged in connection with the rape and fatal bludgeoning of an elderly woman in her own home two weeks ago is an illegal immigrant who was on probation at the time of the brutal attack.

And the article states that Immigration refused to issue a detainer where this illegal could be deported for his previous crimes before he killed the woman...

Man 29 charged in the sexual assault and fatal bludgeoning of elderly woman in her own home is an illegal immigrant who was on probation at the time of the brutal attack Daily Mail Online

A man charged in connection with the rape and fatal bludgeoning of an elderly woman in her own home two weeks ago is an illegal immigrant who was on probation at the time of the brutal attack.

And the article states that Immigration refused to issue a detainer where this illegal could be deported for his previous crimes before he killed the woman...
Wouldn't have mattered even if they had issued one. Detainers are currently unconstitutional: THIRD CIRCUIT HOLDS ICE DETAINERS UNCONSTITUTIONAL Law Offices Of Farhad Sethna

Forum List

Back