I noticed most white people don't like talking on the phone

I feel this way because most people on dating sites feel that it;s no need to talk on the phone before meeting face to face. They set up a date over text and then go meet.

Why is that? What the fuck is wrong with the phone?

This assessment is just as bizarre. "White people" don't use the phone? :cuckoo:

What I don't understand is texting. Has no purpose unless you're in a natural disaster where phone service is out. I wouldn't pin it on a racial group though.

I can't wait for the 'Only white people text while having sex' thread.

Code:
It's called sexting...

Do they text each other?

Yes, they do it while dancing also...

I feel this way because most people on dating sites feel that it;s no need to talk on the phone before meeting face to face. They set up a date over text and then go meet.

This assessment is just as bizarre. "White people" don't use the phone? :cuckoo:

What I don't understand is texting. Has no purpose unless you're in a natural disaster where phone service is out. I wouldn't pin it on a racial group though.

Code:
It's called sexting...

How can I play with my dick and pressing buttons at the same time?

Code:
It's called sexting...

Do they text each other?

Yes, they do it while dancing also...

fuck you mean while dancing?

Code:
It's called sexting...

Do they text each other?

FYI

Urban Dictionary sexting

Most blacks talk on the phone

Code:
It's called sexting...

Do they text each other?

FYI

Urban Dictionary sexting

Most blacks talk on the phone

While having sex?

You are going to need to start providing us with evidence, and backup material, and stuff like that. We are never sure what to believe with these type of message board claims.

Forum List

Back