I Never Really Understood The Left's Obsession With Saving The Planet

What does Trump capitalize on, if not fear and rage? You aren’t accusing others of what.., no, you wouldn’t do that, would you? :cool-45:

President Trump has not "capitalized" on "fear and rage", it's you leftists who do that with your bullshit "climate change" scaremongering. Since the inception of the idea of "climate change" the US has dumped an unknown trillions of dollars into harebrained schemes to lower the earth's temperature by 1.5 fucking degrees. Has that worked? No, it has not reduced the earth's temperature by a fraction of a degree, and you morons keep pushing your scary "climate change" boogeyman.

Just for the US to meet some of the Paris Agreement targets is estimated by the International Renewable Energy Agency to be $131 trillion dollars, which is more than the total worth of the US.

How Much Would It Cost to Reduce Global Warming? $131 Trillion Is One Answer

Last edited:
President Trump has not "capitalized" on "fear and rage", it's you leftists who do that with your bullshit "climate change" scaremongering. Since the inception of the idea of "climate change" the US has dumped an unknown trillions of dollars into harebrained schemes to lower the earth's temperature by 1.5 fucking degrees. Has that worked? No, it has not reduced the earth's temperature by a fraction of a degree, and you morons keep pushing your scary "climate change" boogeyman.

Just for the US to meet some of the Paris Agreement targets is estimated by the International Renewable Energy Agency to be $131 trillion dollars, which is more than the total worth of the US.

How Much Would It Cost to Reduce Global Warming? $131 Trillion Is One Answer
Every speech he’s ever given invokes fear and rage.

I point out the obvious. All you have to do is stop drinking the Trump-Aid and look OBJECTIVELY at what has happened to this country over the last 7 years at the hands of the Democrats.
Seven years? For the first two he held both houses of Congress! What are you trying to pull here? Do you expect everyone to wear MAGA blinders?

Every speech he’s ever given invokes fear and rage.

So how has he "capitalized" on fear and rage? Did his net worth rise during the time he was President?

Absolutely not. He actually lost money during his time as President.

Aside from his biggest spending coming during the pandemic, which was a necessity at the time, did he spend many trillions of dollars on some imaginary "boogieman", like you leftists have spent on your fake "climate change" bullshit, or like you're spending on the war in Ukraine?

Absolutely not, bullshitter.

The planet is fine. It's a rock in space. It will always be there. It's the humans we're trying to save.

Conservatives, they seem to hate humanity with a seething white-hot blazing hatred.
Do you have a comment on the thread about how leftists save the planet ideas don't really save the planet?

Im a fossil fuel bitch. Proud to be one.

Hows that slave labor with kids in Africa getting your Cobalt going? Or the China Siica mines killing the workers by turning their lungs to stone??

There is no such thing as this green pure energy. It is a lie. You are just moving the pollution to Asia and Africa killing the workers
Well said. No, they don't give a damn that they are moving pollution to other countries just as long as we can claim we are doing our part, even though the planet is doomed anyway. And, if it takes slave labor in China to help us pollute less, the left are totally fine with that.

Pointing out that you're making stuff up is a valid comment.

No wonder you don't want to address it. You had a script, I took you off-script, so now you're helpless.
LOL. My script was links in the OP. It is you who don't want to address them. Being green pollutes.

I've never understood the desire to want to have the same air quality as China. Toxic basically.

Forum List

Back