I need your help

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I've spent the past couple of days looking for a job. And as fate would have it, my search leads me back to this place. I wasnt planning to be back here until August. Two days may not seem like much to you, but it has given me some time to reconsider some positions and lay some inner demons to rest. However, I digress. I need your help. I'm calling on this forum community for assistance in finding reliable and legitimate online employment. It seems that it is my only viable option since my experiences with actual jobs have gone awry. If any of you know of anything, please feel free to post them below. Preferably a data entry position.

I guess I'm back for now.

Last edited:
I've spent the past couple of days looking for a job. And as fate would have it, my search leads me back to this place. I wasnt planning to be back here until August. Two days may not seem like much to you, but it has given me some time to reconsider some positions and lay some inner demons to rest. However, I digress. I need your help. I'm calling on this forum community for assistance in finding reliable and legitimate online employment. It seems that it is my only viable option since my experiences with actual jobs have gone awry. If any of you know of anything, please feel free to post them below. Preferably a data entry position.

Ask JakeStarkey or GreenBeard, they get paid to post here

Ask JakeStarkey or GreenBeard, they get paid to post here

lol.

:badgrin:

UPDATE: I don't have a degree, and most jobs will require one. This has been the sole obstacle in finding a job anywhere. I've figured getting a job would help me pay for the rest of my education, though. Sort of a quandary.

TK, I like you
But you have got to learn to carry your own water. Finding a job is a job in itself. No one can hand you what you need. You have to go get it. This place is the last place you should be seeking honest guidance

sorry

So TK, what are you looking for? What's your specialty?

I'm good at writing, typing and whatnot. Data entry perhaps, or something where I can use my research abilities... something where I can put my brain to work.

You might want to look onto the healthcare industry, they are always hiring/expanding. The healthcare industry is typically bureaucratic. You'd be surprised the kind of jobs available.

Forum List

Back