I need to change my account email.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
When I first signed up, I made a typo when entering my password. I was unable to correct it. I closed out and opened another new account with my backup email since my gmail "already existed." I will no longer have access to my current email. How do I change to my gmail account?
Thanks

When I first signed up, I made a typo when entering my password. I was unable to correct it. I closed out and opened another new account with my backup email since my gmail "already existed." I will no longer have access to my current email. How do I change to my gmail account?
Thanks
You need to change from Gmail to some other mail system. I quit gmail and took another. Just go to duck and go and look for a new site. Just type IN "mail free".

Thanks
Go to your Profile Page - click on the three bars upper right - select My Account - click on Contact Information.

Thanks
Go to your Profile Page - click on the three bars upper right - select My Account - click on Contact Information.
/—-/ That worked. They must have deleted my original setup after it was inactive for a time. Thanks

Thanks
You need to change from Gmail to some other mail system. I quit gmail and took another. Just go to duck and go and look for a new site. Just type IN "mail free".
I changed my to reagan.com and that was about two years ago the cost is low and you don't have the same problems you have with the free ones, plus the have tech support to fix stuff.

Forum List

Back