I need a new avatar

grace_slick_w_puppet.jpg

How about this?

snot-boy.jpg

Aw, now xo, I've already told you I'm a female in her 60's, so posting a crying little boy with snot coming out his nose won't cut it. I expected more from you. Hell, you could design one for me!!

Maybe that will be MY next one.

Xman, there is such a thing as the point of diminishing returns. Anything can be ovderdone. Especially when it comes to taxes and bodily fluids.

Have you considered pics of women's butts?

Attn Gunny/Mods -- please move this to appropriate zone. I have no idea where it would belong, if at all.

I think when someone first becomes a member, the avatar is usually a subtle symbol of what that person is all about (if you look carefully). But as time goes on, the avatar becomes just another tool to make a statement that everyone would *get* because they've come to know you. And then there are those that are just downright funny and/or clever. Well since I'm not feeling very creative, plus too lazy to go searching for an avatar that's ME, I'm hereby delegating that task.

So I invite everyone to come up with one for me, knowing what you do about my values, age range, politics, tolerance level(!). You could also recommend a prize for the winner--within reason, boys and girls--no, I'm not gonna shoot myself or send you any money. The prize could be something simple, like making a sappy :clap2: response to someone who, under normal circumstances, I would rather spend time in purgatory before I said anything positive about him/her.

Game on?

i can sell you mine, for a very good price.

I couldn't find the Rod Stewart album art of Maggie May, but reading your self-description got me thinking of roller coasters and carnivals and such.

That led me to carousel horses, and I found this:

Horse2_lrg.JPG

...with the custom user title: Life is a carnival

Rod Stewart's "Maggie Mae" always reminds me of wild and crazy days at the Jersey Shore (although not as wild and crazy as they are today...I think). The carousel reminds me of the old Santa Monica pier before it was renovated.

i've always pictured you as a Sally Field and many of her characters!
Sally%20Field.gif

Thanks for the compliment. Although I don't look anything like her, she is pretty outspoken, so you would be right. My favorite movie of hers was "Absence of Malice" with Paul Newman. As a reporter digging up dirt on him, she totally destroyed the relationship and lost her moral footing. Great acting.

Attn Gunny/Mods -- please move this to appropriate zone. I have no idea where it would belong, if at all.

I think when someone first becomes a member, the avatar is usually a subtle symbol of what that person is all about (if you look carefully). But as time goes on, the avatar becomes just another tool to make a statement that everyone would *get* because they've come to know you. And then there are those that are just downright funny and/or clever. Well since I'm not feeling very creative, plus too lazy to go searching for an avatar that's ME, I'm hereby delegating that task.

So I invite everyone to come up with one for me, knowing what you do about my values, age range, politics, tolerance level(!). You could also recommend a prize for the winner--within reason, boys and girls--no, I'm not gonna shoot myself or send you any money. The prize could be something simple, like making a sappy :clap2: response to someone who, under normal circumstances, I would rather spend time in purgatory before I said anything positive about him/her.

Game on?

Hmmm...nah.

Here's three funny ones you might want to ck out;
go to free-avatars.com
go to pg. 4 - dough boy
or pg. 11 - gun shooting
or pg. 16- to do list

Game on?

Hmmm...nah.

is that your last word on this? :evil:

my avatar comes with benefits. posters tremble in fear and awe when they have to face it.

Here's three funny ones you might want to ck out;
go to free-avatars.com
go to pg. 4 - dough boy
or pg. 11 - gun shooting
or pg. 16- to do list

I can tell I'm gonna use several of those to make a statement when words just won't cut it. THANKS!!

Forum List

Back