“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
Biden's a crook

I think they should be impeached for acting to much like an autocrat. Even most autocrats had a prime minister to blame if international relations hit the fan. Trump cannot look at Pompeo and say it was he who did the dirty.
Trump doesn't need to blame anyone, as proven in the transcript that completely exonerates him.

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
I think they should be impeached for acting to much like an autocrat. Even most autocrats had a prime minister to blame if international relations hit the fan. Trump cannot look at Pompeo and say it was he who did the dirty.
Do you know the definition of autocrat. And did you take your meds yet?
Yes and yes. Allergies are about killing me.

The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??

Wrong the President of the United States sets foreign policy, he is the chief executive he can see whatever he likes and whatever he wants it is not against the law to ask the president about the 2016 foreign interference. Democrat media urged trump in a press conference to tell Putin not to interfere in the elections..
The language absolutely exonerates Donald Trump
You miss my point. The president does set foreign policy but the sole instrument of that policy is the US State Department. He tells his Sec. of State what he wants and they try to achieve it within the limits of the law. That way the president is insulated from any blunders or impropriety. Trump was stupid to directly engage in hanky-panky especially for something as fleetingly valuable as political dirt.
Hillary's a bigger crook, traded SecState for $150,000,000

Trump doesn't need to blame anyone, as proven in the transcript that completely exonerates him.
The transcript only exonerates him if you ignore the supporting evidence, the testimony of witnesses, the lengths they went to hide it and the transcript as well. Your man dropped the ball and his attempt at fumble recovery is not looking good.

Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??
I know a lot of things. Do you have a specific question?

Can you imagine if it's all released at once? DeClas, Hillary's emails, FisaGate and PedoGate

Biden's a crook
Biden is a political opponent to Trump.
Trump wanted ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.
Create the appearance of something wrong with Biden to hurt a political opponent.

This thread is about crowdstrike.
Putin hates crowdstrike because crowdstrike is an effective countermeasure against Putin's best cyber warfare tactics. THAT's why Trump cares.

Trump had no reason to bring up crowdstrike with Zelensky., because crowdstrike has nothing to o with Ukraine. Only reason was to undermine crowdstrike and US intelligence.

This all boils down to major corruption by the DNC and the Obama Administation...something the Democrats nor the maistream media don't want to touch with a 10 foot poll. Too many heads will roll and they know it. Obama stacked the top brass in the intelligence (and other)agencies with partisan hacks. (see Brenner, Strzok, Clapper, etc.)This was a way to both shield his administration from wrongdoing and to do exactly what is being done to Trump. Obama weaponized these groups to his and his party's benefit.

With regards to this call with Ukraine, Trump said "do me a favor" investiage corruption, specifically mentioning CrowdStrike and the DNC server. He later mentioned Biden, who was certainly part of a very fishy situation with his son while he was Vice President and was tasked to reduce corruptiion in Ukraine. That being said, the "favor" was not a direct reference to the Bidens. He probably shouldn't have done so and given the Democrats ammunition, but the phone call was with the Ukraine and they were discussing corruption involving the Ukraine and the US. The DNC server and the Biden situation both involve potential corruption which directly invole the US government or government officials. He said "do me a favor", he didn't say, "I am not going to give you the aid if you don't do xyz". If there was an actual quid pro quo, don't you think there would have been some parameters placed around it? What qualifies as an investigation? Ukraine would probably have liked to know what specifically they would need to do to prove they were investigating before receiving the money. None of that occurred, because where was no quid pro quo.

This all boils down to major corruption by the DNC and the Obama Administation...something the Democrats nor the maistream media don't want to touch with a 10 foot poll. Too many heads will roll and they know it. Obama stacked the top brass in the intelligence (and other)agencies with partisan hacks. (see Brenner, Strzok, Clapper, etc.)This was a way to both shield his administration from wrongdoing and to do exactly what is being done to Trump. Obama weaponized these groups to his and his party's benefit.

With regards to this call with Ukraine, Trump said "do me a favor" investiage corruption, specifically mentioning CrowdStrike and the DNC server. He later mentioned Biden, who was certainly part of a very fishy situation with his son while he was Vice President and was tasked to reduce corruptiion in Ukraine. That being said, the "favor" was not a direct reference to the Bidens. He probably shouldn't have done so and given the Democrats ammunition, but the phone call was with the Ukraine and they were discussing corruption involving the Ukraine and the US. The DNC server and the Biden situation both involve potential corruption which directly invole the US government or government officials. He said "do me a favor", he didn't say, "I am not going to give you the aid if you don't do xyz". If there was an actual quid pro quo, don't you think there would have been some parameters placed around it? What qualifies as an investigation? Ukraine would probably have liked to know what specifically they would need to do to prove they were investigating before receiving the money. None of that occurred, because where was no quid pro quo.

So let me get this straight.

All these career intelligence, military and diplomatic officials, including people appointed by Trump himself, are all part of the corrupt Deep State..

And the erratic game show host who can't keep his story straight from day to day is right.

And they all lived happily ever after. The End.

Biden's a crook
Biden is a political opponent to Trump.
Trump wanted ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.
Create the appearance of something wrong with Biden to hurt a political opponent.

This thread is about crowdstrike.
Putin hates crowdstrike because crowdstrike is an effective countermeasure against Putin's best cyber warfare tactics. THAT's why Trump cares.

Trump had no reason to bring up crowdstrike with Zelensky., because crowdstrike has nothing to o with Ukraine. Only reason was to undermine crowdstrike and US intelligence.

Trump never said nor implied that Ukraine should announce any investigation into the Bidens. BTW, they should investigate it as should the US. It was nefarious at best.

So let me get this straight.

All these career intelligence, military and diplomatic officials, including people appointed by Trump himself, are all part of the corrupt Deep State..

And the erratic game show host who can't keep his story straight from day to day is right.

Much of the top brass, yes. Have you read comments by these folks? You can't actually believe they are unbiased.

The transcript only exonerates him if you ignore the supporting evidence, the testimony of witnesses, the lengths they went to hide it and the transcript as well. Your man dropped the ball and his attempt at fumble recovery is not looking good.
More accurately, the transcript only exonerates him if you think what he said is more important than how you feel about it.

Trump never said nor implied that Ukraine should announce any investigation into the Bidens. BTW, they should investigate it as should the US. It was nefarious at best.

That only flies if you take it in isolation, and not what Rudy and his crew were doing in trying to get that investigation.

How long do you think Rudy is going to go along with being the "Fall Guy" for this? Because that's what he's being set up for.

Much of the top brass, yes. Have you read comments by these folks? You can't actually believe they are unbiased.

yeah, I've read the comments...

Here's the thing. Trump is unfit for office mentally, intellectually and in terms of temperament and experience. BOTH parties know this, and the gag for the last three years is trying to distract him like a cranky toddler to keep him from doing anything really stupid or dangerous.

This time he ran out in the middle of the street.

Another troll bait thread by jitler. He will never learn a damn thing past his jock high school, bully weltanschauung. What a laughable lout.
As for the OP, it is not just Democrats anymore saying that this was a quid pro quo.

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun
noun: quid pro quo; plural noun: quid pro quos
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something

More accurately, the transcript only exonerates him if you think what he said is more important than how you feel about it.
How do you feel about it? Enraged? Full of self-righteous indignation? That's how everyone feels about this mess. If I am angry it is the cold kind of anger that sharpens your wits and not your kind of blind rage that clouds your judgement. I look forward to this with all the relish of having to clean a dirty litter box. The shit has got to go but I am not kicking the cat for shitting it.

Forum List

Back