I LOVE this time of the year!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
the sun went down just a bit ago, and the sky outside still has enough light to get around in the yard.....the sun rises here in the Downeast region of Maine at around 4 am.... it's just awesome!

Especially compared to December when the sun sets at around 3:45 pm in the afternoon!

I just felt like saying that....:)

Carry on!

I love the sunsets... I got a perfect view of sun rises and sunsets, some can be beautiful.

However, there is nothing like a good sunrise after partying all night.... I'm done with that but its still quite a sight... especially when the birds start chirping...

Good times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk]YouTube - ‪THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN‬‏[/ame]

I love the sunsets... I got a perfect view of sun rises and sunsets, some can be beautiful.

However, there is nothing like a good sunrise after partying all night.... I'm done with that but its still quite a sight... especially when the birds start chirping...

Good times.

YouTube - ‪THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN‬‏

Oh my gosh, that's what I heard this morning, the birds were chirping a little past 3:30 I think, and daylight was already happening! the windows were opened because it was cool outside and at first you hear Chirp. then a few seconds later you hear Chirp, chirp. then a minute or two later it is a full orchestra chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp chirp, chirp.... I love it!

Good times.

YouTube - ‪THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN‬‏

Oh my gosh, that's what I heard this morning, the birds were chirping a little past 3:30 I think, and daylight was already happening! the windows were opened because it was cool outside and at first you hear Chirp. then a few seconds later you hear Chirp, chirp. then a minute or two later it is a full orchestra chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp chirp, chirp.... I love it!

Next time you do it play this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBEP1K1OtGY]YouTube - ‪David Cook- Don't You (Forget About Me)‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back