I love the fifties

From midnight to 2 AM every Saturday night Fordham University radio has the Group Harmony Review with the REAL EARLY R&R and R&B from the 1940's to the 60's

WFUV Radio | NY's Music Discovery

More than half the music I don't remember, and I started collecting records in 1955!

I'm always finding 50's music I haven't heard. I know most of the popular ones because my dad to this only listens to 50's and early 60's music.

From midnight to 2 AM every Saturday night Fordham University radio has the Group Harmony Review with the REAL EARLY R&R and R&B from the 1940's to the 60's

WFUV Radio | NY's Music Discovery

More than half the music I don't remember, and I started collecting records in 1955!

I'm always finding 50's music I haven't heard. I know most of the popular ones because my dad to this only listens to 50's and early 60's music.

Most Sunday's between 3PM & 6PM Hofstra Univ. radio has a good show! From 3-4 it's the JUKE BOX edition of some great 50's 60's stuff, and from 4-6 it's the Collectors Edition, with many "B" sides, and never released stuff these guys have picked up over the years. Try it!

Listen to WRHU | WRHU Radio Hofstra University 88.7 fm | Hofstra University, New York

Forum List

Back