I love Obama!

Casjah

civis terra sum
Nov 12, 2013
below the Mason Dixon line
Just kidding.

I'm 18 and taking classes at a community college..I'm half way through an associates degree in Nursing. Since Obamacare will revolutionize healthcare as we know it *heh* I feel reassured of plentiful employment opportunities once I graduate.

mm other intersting facts about my life (pause) emancipated at 16. I live with two annoying roommates, i have one dog which literally ate a nextdoor neighbor's cat yesterday, and i carpool.

Politically, my bumper sticker (if i had a car :( ) would read:

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up

Just kidding.

I'm 18 and taking classes at a community college..I'm half way through an associates degree in Nursing. Since Obamacare will revolutionize healthcare as we know it *heh* I feel reassured of plentiful employment opportunities once I graduate.

mm other intersting facts about my life (pause) emancipated at 16. I live with two annoying roommates, i have one dog which literally ate a nextdoor neighbor's cat yesterday, and i carpool.

Politically, my bumper sticker (if i had a car :( ) would read:

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up

Barack Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American history

Welcome Casjah!

I probably should have written an introduction here too as a new member, but I am just too lazy and shy.

Have fun here.

Welcome.....I hope you enjoy posting here.
Ignore the Obama haters, they're just jealous!

:cool: Thanks to all for your kind welcome. This forum looks extremely active as if one post from an insignificant noob will be buried like a Haitian in a typhoon. I'll probably need to bookmark my posts, haha..

Welcome, I do hope you enjoy bed pans and diapers.

I work in labor and delivery. If i had a dime for every blood clot i had to count in a bedpan, I could buy Microsoft. but hey someone's gotta do it-

Barack Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American history

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA love the punch line. I won't be laughing when the Boomers retire en mass. But on the bright side, I'll be an RN and paying federal income tax...wait-

Welcome. :thup:
If you post in a thread, you are "subscribed" to that thread. These show up when you click on "User CP" in the upper left of the screen. Another dandy tool is "My Posts" button at the upper right.
You can view the main topic forums from the home page, or use the search (and advanced search) functions and type in key words, if you're looking for a particular topic.

Welcome to USMB, Casjah...

welcome86.gif

Welcome Casjah!

I probably should have written an introduction here too as a new member, but I am just too lazy and shy.

Have fun here.

Hope you're not too lazy too bookmark, or we'll never see you again.

:doubt:

What's a bookmark? ((He asks several thousand posts later))..

Guess I was lazy.. But thanks to DBoop --- I'm gonna be more organized and efficient.

Gee thanx Betty -- Why didn't you tell me YEARS ago.... :confused:

Forum List

Back