I love Obama!

Just kidding.

I'm 18 and taking classes at a community college..I'm half way through an associates degree in Nursing. Since Obamacare will revolutionize healthcare as we know it *heh* I feel reassured of plentiful employment opportunities once I graduate.

mm other intersting facts about my life (pause) emancipated at 16. I live with two annoying roommates, i have one dog which literally ate a nextdoor neighbor's cat yesterday, and i carpool.

Politically, my bumper sticker (if i had a car :( ) would read:

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up

You have so much to discover and learn and you seem to be starting out with the right kinda attitude. Bless You and all the best to you young lady..:smiliehug:

Thanks again. Lots of cool people here...

tumblr_lmfebxwrhw1qe26gv.gif

Just kidding.

I'm 18 and taking classes at a community college..I'm half way through an associates degree in Nursing. Since Obamacare will revolutionize healthcare as we know it *heh* I feel reassured of plentiful employment opportunities once I graduate.

mm other intersting facts about my life (pause) emancipated at 16. I live with two annoying roommates, i have one dog which literally ate a nextdoor neighbor's cat yesterday, and i carpool.

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up
Welcome to USMB, Casjah. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Just kidding.

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up

Thanks. This is an awesome forum, and it's getting easier to navigate with practice. It's a bit challenging for beginners. :cool:

Just kidding.

"Vote Em All Out"
^
That sums it up

Thanks. This is an awesome forum, and it's getting easier to navigate with practice. It's a bit challenging for beginners. :cool:

29 posts and 19 thanks.. And I assume you havent gotten banned............
Yooure on a roll......

29 posts and 19 thanks.. And I assume you havent gotten banned............
Yooure on a roll......

:confused:

No seriously.. that was an attaboy. Your statistics (upper right on each of your posts) tells people how many times you, ve received a "thanks" for your posts. Youre doing great.

Forum List

Back