I love California

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

That is simply not true. Either you've been misinformed or you are purposefully telling a falsehood hoping that people won't know it's a lie. Which is it?

thats because Jerry said it....i saw the interview when he said it....in San Bernardino surrounded by a lot of Latinos.....when one of the reporters asked him if that includes our kids to....he said there is enough money for everyone.....then the reporter said .....you are specifically saying the Illegal kids will have a free education,but will not say YES California kids will have it too,will they also be free?.....and Brown said as he turned and walked away....there is enough money for everyone....see ya....kind of evasive.....now you know how that got started.....i sure am glad my kid is through with school here.....

There are many reasons to love California that only a resident could understand. So shuffle along now, we have no extra housing for your fat ass.:eusa_whistle:

i can agree with you on this Shin....but you know what?.....those reasons are starting to thin out more and more....

Where's the Hate?

In her fucked up pair of braincells

You sad little sack of stupid.

CA once had a vibrant economy. It went downhill after Jerry Brown signed the law which enabled public employees to unionize. Since that time, the cost of government has grown much faster than the rate of per capita inflation; and the state constitution has been amended to ensure that taxpayers foot the bill for unfunded and fraudulently calculated pensions.

It's the logical result of the deluded and destructive worldview you support.

there is nothing wrong with public Employees Unionizing Boe....i work for the PO, without a Union there...it would be a sweat shop with no safety rules in place....the problem is what the State Unions got in their Contracts for sure.....and that was not the Fault of the workers,if your Union got you some great Benefits your not going to bitch about it....and back then California was doing pretty dam good......most people probably did not give it a second thought.....now it matters and the new hires should realise that they will not get the same benefits....but to those who have worked with the Contracts they have been working under for 20-25 years,the Pension they have been promised should not be taken away from them.....they worked in good faith for it and they should get what they worked for....thats my take anyway....

Then fucking move
Why?........I have a blast walking around Cali with my "Liberals are friggin' idiots" T-shirt. Daring them to say a fucking word......It's also fun driving up behind a Prius in my Hummer, and honking at some limp wristed lil' liberal turd burglar to get the fuck outta my way!

Yep!.....It's fun being a con in Cali, and constantly reminding the liberal idiots that they are nothing more than a bunch of fucking weakminded lil' douchebags!

You enjoy sneaking up on a limp rested guy from behind? Why not just ask him, you might get lucky?

That's the way it goes when you have a few million illegals voting in the election. Nobody hates the state more than I do and I have lived here for 64yrs. This state SUCKS.

talk about exaggerating.... a few million?......is that all?......thats like everyone of them....:lol:...

Then fucking move
Why?........I have a blast walking around Cali with my "Liberals are friggin' idiots" T-shirt. Daring them to say a fucking word......It's also fun driving up behind a Prius in my Hummer, and honking at some limp wristed lil' liberal turd burglar to get the fuck outta my way!

Yep!.....It's fun being a con in Cali, and constantly reminding the liberal idiots that they are nothing more than a bunch of fucking weakminded lil' douchebags!

You enjoy sneaking up on a limp rested guy from behind? Why not just ask him, you might get lucky?
Is that how you do it up in that bastion of liberal lunacy, Wry?

Just think Wry, if your loony liberal leaders in that shithole get their way, you'll be getting a whole lotta extra "SKIN" to go along with your kinky, perverted, immoral ways.:razz:

Hey dumbass..... how about you answer CG's question and stop deflecting.

How you guys plan on paying it off?

Tons of buisinesses are moving from that tax Hell you call home. Alot of them are coming right here to Texas.... so keep up the good work, we need the jobs[/FONT] :fu:

this is very true.....this State is no longer very business friendly.....especially to small ones....

i guess i will have the most fun reading this one after a four day holiday...that's right ....ben franklin.... word

Last edited:
There are? I visited for some extended stays. I remember:

Huge crime problems
Flooded with illegal immigrants, and of course, their gangs
Massive government debt that is going to require a national bailout
Insane taxes
Insane overbearing government laws on individuals
Awful traffic
Awful pollution
Crazy skinhead type white people
Crazy gangsta black people
Crazy wanna-be gangsta asians
Crazy street gang hispanics
Guns everywhere despite bans
The fakest, most self-absorbed women in the country (although some hotties)
The fakest, most poser, douche-bag men I've ever seen
Massive numbers of homeless people
Massive numbers of hippies

Did I leave anything out? Well, the food, weather and natural scenery were pretty good. If a spaceship could come down, and beam up all the people living there and send them to another continent, California would be a great place to live.

Huge crime problems

since Crime has been going down the last decad....i dont think HUGE is the word......

Flooded with illegal immigrants, and of course, their gangs

this is true.....

Massive government debt that is going to require a national bailout

we will see....Almost Dead Brown says he will fix it....

Insane taxes

cant argue here

Insane overbearing government laws on individuals

really?......like what?.....i can have an ounce of Pot with no problems....can you in your State?.....you will have elaborate on this.....

Awful traffic
Awful pollution

Traffic is bad...Pollution used to be worse.....

Crazy skinhead type white people

these are not in your State i take it?....

Crazy gangsta black people
Crazy wanna-be gangsta asians
Crazy street gang hispanics

yea in the shitty parts of town.....

Guns everywhere despite bans

really?.....

The fakest, most self-absorbed women in the country (although some hotties)
The fakest, most poser, douche-bag men I've ever seen

yea i have seen many of these....

Massive numbers of homeless people

were?.....downtown LA?.....Skid Row?.....i dont know about MASSIVE....we have our share....

Massive numbers of hippies

HIPPIES?.....are they still around?......Buc.....just because you have long hair,does not mean you are a Hippy.....Massive Numbers of Hippies...:lol:

This is generalizing a bit, I know, but I visited LA and SF. I was shocked at how filthy not only the people were, but just the streets in general. Trash everywhere. Homeless people all over. "Thugs" just roaming around with no cops anywhere. And far ruder people than in NY (although NY is filthy also). I think Cali, like much of the South, has been ruined by all the posers who moved there. But coming from the South, I expected LA and SF to be the movie-scene dream land. Not even close, I'd choose the South Carolina coast 365 days a year over California.

were the hell were you staying?.....i deliver mail and see people all day long and all i see are men with suits on or nice clothes...Woman with dresses on or nice clothes....and they all look showered to me.....i find your story to be just a tad slanderous because you did not like the State.....

Tons of buisinesses are moving from that tax Hell you call home. Alot of them are coming right here to Texas.... so keep up the good work, we need the jobs[/FONT] :fu:

this is very true.....this State is no longer very business friendly.....especially to small ones....

Hmm, my business is doing quite nicely here. But maybe I should be listening to non-Californians telling me how bad my state is for my business rather than rely on my own personal experience here.

Last edited:
There are many good things about California, but there are also too many bad things to go along with it. The tens of billions in debt, the out of control taxes, the outlandish cost of living, illegal immigrants leaching off the system, and the complete lack of common sense that seems to be all too pervasive out there. You folks in Cali can have it and all the bullshit that comes with it. You'd never get me to live there.

Hmm, my business is doing quite nicely here.
Yeah right!......You're up here 24/7........Yeah, you got a business alright!:eusa_liar:

And, if you ACTUALLY did have a business, you would fully understand what Dresden is talking about.

[Hmm, my business is doing quite nicely here. But maybe I should be listening to non-Californians telling me how bad my state is for my business rather than rely on my own personal experience here.

Your may be, but many aren't because of the hostile business climate foisted upon them by the state. In fact, during the next Congressional reapportionment, this will be the first time in decades that California does not gain a seat.

Forum List

Back