I love California

three very bright, insightful, intelligent, strong, and feisty wonderful american women ladies and gentleman !!!
is this a great country or what ?

Correction, bub.

In the wise words of Meat Loaf: Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad.

jack nicholson in mars attacks. i want the people to know that we still have two out of three branches of the government left.... and that ain't bad.

there's alway's the third man out. i'm delighted to see such spirited debate, you guys all rock in my eyes, it's what moves us forward...
this may be the single best thread i've seen on this sausageboard

Last edited:
to repeat my post covered up by cg whinning:

Republicans don't run california, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include willow tree, understand that the minority in the assembly and state senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The r's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'tough' on crime, the r's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the dept. Of corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in california under county or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

everything you said is back-asswards.

Where to start: The kids are in the juvenile system not because of a lack of "services" but because of a lack of good parenting and discipline in schools. Get the damn teacher unions gone and slack teachers wont exist, they can discipline the kids a bit more if the tort lawyers were gone, and tell parents to raise their kids right, not depend on "services" from the government. Your mindset of thinking gov't "services" is what will raise a kid right is absurd. read over what you wrote.

Who tells the parents how to raise their kids? The parents raise their kids as they were raised and teachers cannot provide parental training as well as teach 30 kids, especially when one or two are usually out of control.

next: Saying the r's hold the state "hostage" by not raising taxes. Well, show me a place where massive government improved the life of it's population. Nowhere. Cali's taxes are already sky high. The problem is your state offers far too many "services" thinking that is the key to success. It's not. The only "robbery", as you call it, occurring is the state forcing citizens to pay more and more for a failed government. After all, taxes are taken from citizens by threat of deadly force. Dont pay your taxes, and men with guns will come to get you. Thats a fact. So you want the people of cali to be forced by threat of violence to pay more into a government that is obviously incompetent.

ok, i get it. You support simple solutions to complex problems. Sorry, i reject such a notion. Service by government employees or contractors make sense. And in the long run is cheaper.

as for crime: Guess what. The government in all it's wisdom printed a cheat sheet, call it a freedom cliff notes if you want, that can help citizens bankrupt the prison industrial complex, as lefties like to call it.

It's called a state code of statutes and laws. Yep. It lays out, in detail, what a person can do to avoid ever being subject a judge, jury, trial, sentence or jail. Heck, in the traffic area, they even post big ole signs on the road reminding folks how to stay out of jail!!!! All the citizens gotta do to stay out of this massive jail and court system is follow the guidelines in that cheat sheet called the state code of statutes and laws. Haha!! Stupid government, they want us all to be locked up, but print a publicly available list of all the things we can do to avoid going!!!
your post suggest a deep rooted anger. I get it, you hate taxes and government. Move to somalia - no government, no taxes, no laws and everyone can have an automatic weapon.

Last edited:
to repeat my post covered up by cg whinning:

Republicans don't run california, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include willow tree, understand that the minority in the assembly and state senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The r's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'tough' on crime, the r's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the dept. Of corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in california under county or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

Where to start: The kids are in the juvenile system not because of a lack of "services" but because of a lack of good parenting and discipline in schools. Get the damn teacher unions gone and slack teachers wont exist, they can discipline the kids a bit more if the tort lawyers were gone, and tell parents to raise their kids right, not depend on "services" from the government. Your mindset of thinking gov't "services" is what will raise a kid right is absurd. read over what you wrote. Who tells the parents how to raise their kids? The parents raise their kids as they were raised and teachers cannot provide parental training as well as teach 30 kids, especially when one or two are usually out of control.
next: Saying the r's hold the state "hostage" by not raising taxes. Well, show me a place where massive government improved the life of it's population. Nowhere. Cali's taxes are already sky high. The problem is your state offers far too many "services" thinking that is the key to success. It's not. The only "robbery", as you call it, occurring is the state forcing citizens to pay more and more for a failed government. After all, taxes are taken from citizens by threat of deadly force. Dont pay your taxes, and men with guns will come to get you. Thats a fact. So you want the people of cali to be forced by threat of violence to pay more into a government that is obviously incompetent. ok, i get it. You support simple solutions to complex problems. Sorry, i reject such a notion. Service by government employees or contractors make sense. And in the long run is cheaper.

as for crime: Guess what. The government in all it's wisdom printed a cheat sheet, call it a freedom cliff notes if you want, that can help citizens bankrupt the prison industrial complex, as lefties like to call it.

It's called a state code of statutes and laws. Yep. It lays out, in detail, what a person can do to avoid ever being subject a judge, jury, trial, sentence or jail. Heck, in the traffic area, they even post big ole signs on the road reminding folks how to stay out of jail!!!! All the citizens gotta do to stay out of this massive jail and court system is follow the guidelines in that cheat sheet called the state code of statutes and laws. Haha!! Stupid government, they want us all to be locked up, but print a publicly available list of all the things we can do to avoid going!!!
your post suggest a deep rooted anger. I get it, you hate taxes and government. Move to somalia - no government, no taxes, no laws and everyone can have an automatic weapon.

:lol: Posting in bold.... the mark of the attention seeker! :lol:

three very bright, insightful, intelligent, strong, and feisty wonderful american women ladies and gentleman !!!
is this a great country or what ?

Correction, bub.

In the wise words of Meat Loaf: Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad.

jack nicholson in mars attacks. i want the people to know that we still have two out of three branches of the government left.... and that ain't bad.

there's alway's the third man out. i'm delighted to see such spirited debate, you guys all rock in my eyes, it's what moves us forward...
this may be the single best thread i've seen on this sausageboard

Nah, truthmatters doesn't 'debate', she regurgitates crap and spews venomous 'hate' at anyone who she sees as the 'right'.

She, and Rinata, are a pair of fucking dumbassed bitches.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

That's the way it goes when you have a few million illegals voting in the election. Nobody hates the state more than I do and I have lived here for 64yrs. This state SUCKS.

Prove plz.

Where to start: The kids are in the juvenile system not because of a lack of "services" but because of a lack of good parenting and discipline in schools. Get the damn teacher unions gone and slack teachers wont exist, they can discipline the kids a bit more if the tort lawyers were gone, and tell parents to raise their kids right, not depend on "services" from the government. Your mindset of thinking gov't "services" is what will raise a kid right is absurd. read over what you wrote. Who tells the parents how to raise their kids? The parents raise their kids as they were raised and teachers cannot provide parental training as well as teach 30 kids, especially when one or two are usually out of control.
next: Saying the r's hold the state "hostage" by not raising taxes. Well, show me a place where massive government improved the life of it's population. Nowhere. Cali's taxes are already sky high. The problem is your state offers far too many "services" thinking that is the key to success. It's not. The only "robbery", as you call it, occurring is the state forcing citizens to pay more and more for a failed government. After all, taxes are taken from citizens by threat of deadly force. Dont pay your taxes, and men with guns will come to get you. Thats a fact. So you want the people of cali to be forced by threat of violence to pay more into a government that is obviously incompetent. ok, i get it. You support simple solutions to complex problems. Sorry, i reject such a notion. Service by government employees or contractors make sense. And in the long run is cheaper.

Really? Mea culpa. I simply thought it would be an easy way to respond to the earlier post. I suppose one thing was accomplished, you were able to provide an ad hominem attack and ignore the real issues.
Always a win-win for a conservative.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its going broke because your team crashed the world economy yet again for the second time in one lifetime.

As usual, TDM, T(ruth)D(oesn't)M(atter) can't get anything down correctly.

This is one of the few times I can't agree with Boedicca completely. It's not that Boedicca got the "hate" to "error" ratio wrong w/r/t TDM in describing that POS TDM.

It is that TDM's "hate" is really irrelevant. TDM is an insignificant Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD aberration which carved itself a notoriety in that it is NEVER correct......and in those instances when it quotes a fact that is correct, that fact is obfuscated, distorted, or INVARIABLY incorrect conclusions drawn from it.

THAT is the most notable thing about that certifiable political POS.

This political idiot, TDM, simply doesn't geddit.

Our country has been under the control of the unconscionable Dems since 2007 when Dubya basically lost control of the country because Dubya refused to split the country from pursuing the MAIN EFFORT, which was to fight the War against Iran and the Islamofascist Swine that the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems initated by giving these Islamofascist Swine the Green Light......and defending his own reputation.

Bush sacrificed himself and did NOT defend himself from the unjust smears leveled against him by the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems that made a 180 degree about face, and stabbed Dubya in the back, because they realized that they, the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems, didn't have a chance in the upcoming elections once Bush defeated the 4th largest Army in TWENTY TWO DAYS.....

The country was in TOTAL CONTROL of these Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems, starting in 2007, who, basically instigated the IRAQ WAR by yowling and howling for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho (and rightly so) but didn't have the stones to do it. Bush, using his judgment, simply ACQUIESCED with the Dems. Bush even used the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the Dems (including that of the WMDs) to get the resolution passed by the Dems themselves in Congress.

The economy crashed because in spite of Bush's REPEATED (on tape) requests for the regulation of Fannie & Freddie.....the Senate Finance Committee headed by the bribed (on record) Chris Dodd, and the House Finance Committee head by the Queer Bwarny Fwank REFUSED & REPUDIATED the necessary regulation.......and continued with the DEM's ESTABLISHED POLICY of "SPEND ! SPEND! SPEND!" which.... SURPRISE !!!! has not been altered to date !!! .

BTW, the Bush requested "stimulus" after the colapse has been almost completely repaid......Obamadinejad and his combo Pelosi/Ried's "STIMULUS increased by what ? FIVE TRILLION to date????

So, TDM......apart from these seemingly "insignificant FACTS".....your ubiquitous Obamarrhoidal LIEbTurd BULLSHIT stands corrected.

Besides......another "insignificant" FACT: What happens in CALIFORNIA......as what happens in ALL the other states, IS TO A LARGE EXTENT CONTROLLED BY THE STATES THEMSELVES !!!

Last edited:
California's Ailing Republicans: A Dying Breed? - CBS News
California counted more registered Republicans in 1988 than it does today, even though the state population has since grown by about 10 million. Setting aside the politically ambidextrous Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, whose celebrity eclipsed his Republican registration, the California GOP counts only a single victory in 21 statewide contests since 2002 - that of insurance commissioner in 2006.

You'd have to go back more than two decades to find a Republican, George H.W. Bush, who carried the state in a presidential election.

You would love California. The most hitler Nazi screwed up dangerous failing state in the country.

Really? Mea culpa. I simply thought it would be an easy way to respond to the earlier post. I suppose one thing was accomplished, you were able to provide an ad hominem attack and ignore the real issues.

I hardly ever read your posts. Yours are a 'skim past'. I don't 'ignore the real issues'... I ignore YOUR 'real issues'.... two entirely different things.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

That's the way it goes when you have a few million illegals voting in the election. Nobody hates the state more than I do and I have lived here for 64yrs. This state SUCKS.

Prove plz.

The last elections were all the proof I needed.

No one in their right minds would've voted for Brown & Boxer.... unless they knew not what they were doing. (i.e. illiterate illegal voters) :eusa_whistle:

Is gay marriage legal in california? No

is pot legal in California? No

can you smoke? No

can you buy a happy meal? No

can you live here illegally? Yes

can you be in a gang and drug cartel? Yes

do you pay taxes through the ass? Yes

can you go to the emergency room? No

do liberals run California? YES!

Good for you.

Prove plz.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected..

I have proven my statement 3 times already...been there done that.Now you look it up and prove me wrong.:cool:

Is gay marriage legal in california? No

is pot legal in California? No

can you smoke? No

can you buy a happy meal? No

can you live here illegally? Yes

can you be in a gang and drug cartel? Yes

do you pay taxes through the ass? Yes

can you go to the emergency room? No

do liberals run California? YES!

believing lies doesnt make them true

Prove plz.

The last elections were all the proof I needed.

No one in their right minds would've voted for Brown & Boxer.... unless they knew not what they were doing. (i.e. illiterate illegal voters) :eusa_whistle:

That is proof enough for you because you like lies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its going broke because your team crashed the world economy yet again for the second time in one lifetime.

No, it's going broke because of fucking liberals and fucking RINOs. Idiot. My dad pulled his business out of California.... they've moved to AZ. He'd rather support a decent state, not some bunch of fools who ran a great state into bankruptcy.

So full of love

aww the love

Prove plz.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected..

I have proven my statement 3 times already...been there done that.Now you look it up and prove me wrong.:cool:

Rozman,

Of course, you realize that the Obamarrhoidal LIEbTurds can NOT prove you wrong.

The Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDS will simply LIE and/or obfuscate/distort the TRUTH.

What we do here is simply supply ourselves with ammo against the ENEMY WITHIN: The Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDS.

Last edited:

I hardly ever read your posts. Yours are a 'skim past'. I don't 'ignore the real issues'... I ignore YOUR 'real issues'.... two entirely different things.

LOL. A Trifecta: one ad hominem attack, a dismissal of the issue and total arrogance. Yes California Girl, you really are a conservative.

Then fucking move
Why?........I have a blast walking around Cali with my "Liberals are friggin' idiots" T-shirt. Daring them to say a fucking word......It's also fun driving up behind a Prius in my Hummer, and honking at some limp wristed lil' liberal turd burglar to get the fuck outta my way!

Yep!.....It's fun being a con in Cali, and constantly reminding the liberal idiots that they are nothing more than a bunch of fucking weakminded lil' douchebags!

Forum List

Back